Army Thread 1st December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vlad;482133 wrote: How did you get on at the weekend Limers?
    I got on ok thanks, I was busy with my daughters party so I was taking it easy, I stayed within my set limits!

Comment

Excellent, well done.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

thanks. I delighted its dec 1st! How do the kids feel about you going One?

Comment

Limers ... I know how you feel with the period pains... I'm getting them really bad too!!

Comment

Limers, glad to hear that your party went well!

Cold and snowy here this morning, but I have the day off so all is good!

Oney, just checked the weather forecast and it looks decent. No cold snaps or precip planned and highs are supposed to be high 30's and low 40's.
            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Happy Dec 1st, dug out my weight watchers stuff and I am committed to doing it, have to lose this weight. It's rainy here, supposed to be nice the next few days though, then back to cold by weekend.

Twosox

Comment

Wish , what height are you?

twosox...how much weight do you want to loose?

Comment

I'm trying to lose weight too, but I'm rubbish at it.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

vlad;482167 wrote: I'm trying to lose weight too, but I'm rubbish at it.
                    you dont need to loose weight!

Comment

will Rob have the kids you mind as well?

Comment

limers;482176 wrote: you dont need to loose weight!
                        How do you know, you've never seen me...

Comment

cos I saw on a thread where you said you were 8 stone something, what height are you? 8stone something is very small....

Comment

limers;482181 wrote: cos I saw on a thread where you said you were 8 stone something, what height are you? 8 stone something is very small....
                            5 ft exactly. I was 8 stone 9 yesterday, today 8 stone 11 :upset: I so badly want to be 8 stone 3 - it's not alot to ask.

Comment

vlad;482188 wrote: 5 ft exactly. I was 8 stone 9 yesterday, today 8 stone 11 :upset: I so badly want to be 8 stone 3 - it's not alot to ask.
                              still souds ok to me..

Im 5ft 4 ins and weight 9 st 10 lbs, I d love to be 9 4 ....we will see!

Comment

Oney...you should have , it wouldnt do him any harm to step into your shoes for a few days!!

Comment

Working...
                                X