Army Thread 1st December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im good Ltg thanks, happy its december! And you?

Comment

I almost forgot - it's our birthday month :H
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

oh your the day after me , I think Ones son has a birthday on the 22nd as well.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
          I am up on time for a change so I have a few minutes to talk. I just realized I didn't log on at all yesterday. I did finish the novel I was reading tho!
          Oney, were you ever able to get wonderworld to answer you back? I think I read on Saturday's post that you are going to remain AF....whatever you do is ok with me.
          Start, you are really building up your running ....good on you, lady!! And your dogs will benefit!
          LTG, Did you have a good weekend with Hanna? She is such a cutie!....and such a big Thanksgiving Day helper she was!
          Vlad and Limers, Don't fret the weight....you are both perfect just as you are!
          Wishy, You sound so much better since you started working....money worries are on the way out for you, huh?
          Where has Cy been lately?
          It is a beautiful cool day here and back to work for me after a 4 day weekend! I look forward to it, believe it or not. I hope everyone has a great day! Krigs
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

LTG and Limers,
            What days are your birthdays?
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriger! I missed you yesterday :lilangel:
              My birthday is the 22nd and Hanna's is the 18th. We gave her her birthday gift on Friday to keep her busy. She loves it! How are you today?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;482279 wrote: Hi kriggenbottom!!! I have no way of getting in touch with WW which is a pity.
                O2M, Sheepish may be able to help you with WW.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Mine the 21st , the winter solstice.

Comment

LTG, My hubby is 12/21. You guys get the shaft on your b-day, don't you? I am doing pretty fine indeed-thanks for asking.
                    Oney, Are you getting excited for Thursday to come? Is Wob taking time off work to stay home with the kids?
                    Limers, I just looked at the calendar...your the 11th??
                    So much to celebrate this month!!!

Comment

Good Day Army
                      Just checking in quickly. I have to go to my doctor and see if I can be cleared to go back to work. I am still not feeling 100% better, but I can't afford to miss any more work.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Ok Limey...the 21st just like my hubby...that will be easy to remember!
                        Do either of you have any plans for your birthdays to make it special in the midst of the Christmas rush?

Comment

Today is my oldest niece's birthday. She is 29. Auntie Redneck sure feels old all of a sudden...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Sea! I hope your Dr will clear you for work....good luck on that!

Comment

Hi Sea!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I feel naked without my pencil; I wish RJ would get it sorted for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X