Army Thread 1st December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to spend the day with my husbo and Hanna, eat a steak, talk to Katrina, and make projects with Hanna to take home for "mommy and daddy".
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

kriger;482300 wrote: I feel naked without my pencil; I wish RJ would get it sorted for me!
      Sure is taking too long!
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, looks like your Santa avatar is laying on someone's Christmas present! haha
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

$$ came out of my checking account 11/11/08????
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;482346 wrote: $$ came out of my checking account 11/11/08????
            Did you send RJ a PM about that?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Will check in when I get back. I got an e-mail from Mike. He seems to be fine, and says he understands. See you all soon.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Best of luck Sea!!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I have sent several PMs...to RJ and codemonkey??? No emails tho. I have a phone number next to the debit on my statement...I'll call that number tdy and hopefully get it sorted. Frustrating tho!!
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;482295 wrote: Ok Limey...the 21st just like my hubby...that will be easy to remember!
                    Do either of you have any plans for your birthdays to make it special in the midst of the Christmas rush?
                    im going to see santa , the movie with the kids in the national concert hall the day before . They have a live orchestra there and some irish soap stars and things, its always lovely! On the day itself I will go into town on a shopping trip and buy some gooddies and prob order in some nice food in the evening and thank God Ive another year before I will have to accept that im a middle aged ole fart....lol! (39th this yr!!)

Comment

Limers, I am 49 this year...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

well were kinda in the same boat then...lol!

Comment

Well, I feel like 26, so there...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

well I fell 99! Ive bad cramps...boo hoo!

Comment

You see, there is joy in getting older. I don't have cramps anymore...LOL!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hello to everyone. Hope your all well. Had a very difficult couple of days. Know that Wishy said i had toothache, but she was covering for my drinking. Again. Went on a terrible 4 day binge. Dont know how much i drank, but it was well over what is safe.
                                Yesterday was a very bad day, with not only the worst physical, but also mental feelings. There were times when i felt i was not worth anything to anyone, and the best thing i could do was get as far away from everyone as possible.
                                Well, today is day 1 and i am ready to fight this problem head on. I know ive slipped many times in the last couple of months, but ive also done 5 years sober. Im ready to get in the ring and beat this disease. The beast is gonna get knocked out. I must do this. Its either that or the alcohol will kill me. Simple as that.
                                Didnt want to post when drinking, but have missed you all very much.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X