Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry's Nails

Good morning Vlad,

Thanks for being so thoughtful and understanding. It is a precarious thing... I mean, I'm having episodes like I did back when I first got on the wagon... It was horrible because we all want to feel better soon after the drinking stops. I went on a roller-coaster of ailments. Ah well. at least this time I know what to expect, I think.

Feb

Comment

Terry's Nails

I have been sober 6 yrs this month. (Yay!) I noticed I have Terrys nails..and NO moons. Just wondering what it might mean. Good luck to all that want to be Clean and sober. It really DOES get better.

Comment

Terry's Nails

AWESOME ON YUR SOBRIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Terry's Nails

Thank you MaMa Bear! In asking about Terrys nails..lol..I found this great site. Think it was meant to be. Nice to see others on line. I do go to meetings..but only on week-ends.

Comment

Terry's Nails

well...you sure have inspired me....I am going to Google terry's Nails now...never heard of it before now!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Terry's Nails

I have Terry's Nails

Hi, I have Terry's nails also. I'm 16 and had it my whole life. My nails are whiter than a piece of paper. I have it on my toe nails also, however they are a more pail white. In my family Terry's nails runs in the family. Everyone has it. I am totally healthy. Never have I had a doctor say anything bad about it. You can have Terry's nails and be perfectly healthy

Comment

Working...
              X