Who`s a clever girl???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who`s a clever girl???

Kate, trust me.......standing a mere 5`4 tall........my ceiling makes me feel almost as overwhelmed as Michaelangelo must have felt lol I`m afraid of heights, but had to venture as far up as the 6th tread on the ladder :H

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

Starlight Impress Forever;483839 wrote: Yes marbella.........tried the patch and inhaler in past, but never the gum. I think the gum is awesome........doesn`t entirely kill the urge, but quietens the roar of a craving to a little yelp lol

Star x
      That's fantastic- I tried the patches when I was trying any and everything- they helped, but it wasn't quite like the hit I got everytime I lit a cig- just a slow release of nicotine over the day which of course when we smoke it doesn't really happen that way. Ultimately they didn't work. I can see the gum being more useful- I am so glad it is working for you!

I know you will do it

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

Oh that`s a sore one, one2.......lighting up again after a year, but.......shows you have what it takes to do it. I thoroughly agree with you........quitting drinking is the toughest tough, but quitting smoking seems nigh on impossible until we actually prove to ourselves that we can do it.

I hope to God I never light up again........well, perhaps one day I`ll relent and light up.......... some fascinating chap`s life!!!! :H

Star x

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

uni........aye, go on......give the gum a whirl......it`s fab!!! Which one did you get?.......mine is the strong 4 mg one.

Star x

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

marbella.........you get a hit from the gum.......it`s incredible.

Star x

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

I'm tickled pink for you hon! :applaud:

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

the 2mg nicorette - I'm not a heavy smoker (5/day if even) so I think the 4mg would knock me on my ass! I haven't had any cigarettes yet today though so so far so good!
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

*sigh*

That's my next hurdle as well... after the holidays... giving up the smokes. Both, me and my loved one. Yikes.

Be proud you've made it through the first 2 days! And keep going! Next month I'll meet you on the other side! :goodjob:
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

I'm so proud of you, Star!!!!!

Keep it going...you're doing great! :l

Don

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

Yippie!!!! Great job! Keep up the good work! Imagine the money your going to save!

Mich
                      :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                      AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Who`s a clever girl???

OMG, I was in the kitchen last night singing along to the radio........laughed my head off when I realised I was singing.

Anyway, Day 3!!!!!!!!

Star x

Comment

Working...
                        X