Thank you to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to all

I've noticed something about my posts....they are alot about me. I try to be supportive to everyone but sometimes don't do as good of a job as I would like. So although I may not say it as much as I could. I am reading, listening and wishing you all the best. Cheering you on from the far north.

And thanking you all for your support.

:l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Thank you to all

I don't think your posts are all about you. Love ya Buddy-Ro!!! Besides, a post is usually what you're going through anyways. That's true for anyone.
    MM

Comment

Thank you to all

AK, of course your posts are about you - as they should be. You have been most generous about sharing your experiences here. That is being supportive. You are a team player :lilangel:
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thank you to all

Ak, there is nothing wrong with the posts being about you - after all you are trying to get better right?

Let me also fill you in on something as well. There are many times that I am helped by what you and others post. Everything you've gone through I've most likely gone through as well, and you help remind me of what life used to be like (and what it could be like if I chose to drink again).

So, hopefully we can try and help each other out through all of this, okay? One thing I know with absolute certainly is that logging on here and telling us what you are feeling is critical - absolutely critical. By talking about what is going on in our lives we help release it and take away its power.

Thanks for posting, AK
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Thank you to all

AK, I have loved your generosity of spirit and your presence from the moment you arrived! I enjoy learning about you. I would love to learn more about you, but that takes time. I am very happy that you have recently taken the steps you need to achieve your sobriety! I am very happy that you are here with us!

XXX Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Thank you to all

I find your posts to be sincere and caring.
            Keep up the good work.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thank you to all

Maybe I worded it wrong, I just felt that sometimes I didn't take the time to post encouranging words for others as much as I could. Like on the ODAT thread, there are some who take the time to mention everyone by name. I was just feeling a little self centered and wanted to make sure I mentioned how much I appreciate and support everyone.

Okay back to me :H Day 2, took another antabuse. Lovin not having the option to drink. What a relief. It really makes a world of difference.

Ak

Comment

Thank you to all

I feel the same way AK, but I agree with AA in that sharing our experiences is what helps others. I love having you here. You Rock!!
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thank you to all

and you roll Sea...rock and roll..har de har de har!!

Comment

Thank you to all

its ok , I know , I need to find something else to do!

Comment

Thank you to all

You are still my hero. We're still in it together, AK.

Comment

Thank you to all

limers;483515 wrote: its ok , I know , I need to find something else to do!
                        LOL too funny

Comment

Thank you to all

I think your posts are great, akgirl, and it's so nice of you to make this thread!
                          Be
                          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Thank you to all

AK ...I love ya girl...always...forever
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                            X