Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd December 2008

Good morning,

Feeling kind of crappy today, no idea why...but just thought I would say a quick hello just so you know I havent drowned in a vat of malt....:H

See you later
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning Starts, maybe its the cold weather making you feel crappy? Its always a struggle getting out of bed on these freezing mornings.
    Hot cuppa tea and some toast helps
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Actually...speaking of toast... and since Im up early, im going to surprise my son and o/h by taking up some tea n bacon sarnies for them in bed.
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Morning Starts and Chelle-

Hope your day improves Starts- just think, you could be lying in bed with withdrawals, unable to get up, or you could be trying to function with a huge hangover, having to go to the toilet every few minutes to be sick.

But you are not!!! You are just feeling kinda crappy- that will pass- by this afternoon you will probably feel great.

:l

Comment

oo nas yest snyeg!

We have snow, ha ha ha ha! :H
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi all, going to do some course work this morning (i hope)!

Comment

Morning all,
              What a stressful few days we had..Not the best time to run out of antibuse..
              I love christmas as much as anyone else..Proberly more..But it can cause more stress than you'd think possible sometimes..
              How does one day of the year effect everything so much?
              I wasnt going to say it but nobody here knows me..Baliff's and christmas are like alchol and me..One doesnt belong anywhere near the other..
              Still sober..and still got a telly..God only knows how..
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Morning all, just had a bacon sandwich and a cup of coffee. Cy has gone back to bed for a bit so i'm just catching up on my soap operas from last night. We are going to put the xmas decorations up at Cy's today. Oh i do love Xmas. Even though i do agree with Macks, How can one day cause so much stress!!

Starts ... Hope your feeling a bit more positive hun ... Like Chelle said this cold weather doesn't help.

Chelle ... Hope you son and o/h enjoyed there bacon sanies and tea?

Vlad ... Can you send some snow to wales ?? Please!

Morning limers and marbs ... How are you both today?

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;483200 wrote:
                  Vlad ... Can you send some snow to wales ?? Please!
                  No, it's mine all mine! :H
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vlad i'll exchange you some for a bit of sun?? Deal??!!

Comment

No, I like cold! :yuk:

I'm being very childish today.

Comment

LOL Vlad!

Comment

hello al, hows things?

Comment

afternoon all. Still feeling quite down and unmotivated. Always the way for a few days after a bad one, but I am as determined as ever to beat these things. Had the strangest vivid dreams last night. Really wierd!
                            Going to put the Christmas decorations up tdy which should make me feel better.
                            Got so much stuff I need to sort out financialy that is getting me down, but will get on the case tmr when I feel better.
                            Hope everyone has a great afternoon.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am wearing my ushanka in the office, let's see if the boss notices.

Comment

Working...
                              X