An open letter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An open letter...

I logged on this morning to a PM from someone I admire greatly, telling me that I have acted shamefully towards a beloved member here, to stop feeling sorry for myself and get a job.
    I don't mind the personal attack, but I'm confused...
    I have no idea what's going on.
    Could someone please enlighten me?
    I would never intentionally hurt anyone here.

An open letter...

Popeye I cant help ya as Ive never seen you post anything offensive ever...as for your getting a job, isnt that what your already trying to do.
    Perhaps itd be more helpfull if your pmer was offering you a job or offering you some more positive advice or better still ,exercising some constraint on minding their own business!

Comment

An open letter...

Ooh Ditto what Limers said- I have never ever seen you post anything remotely offensive, not in the slightest.

Your job will come along when the time is right- jobs are extremely hard to come by at the moment, but I am sure something good will turn up for you.

Maybe your PMer was having a bad day???

Comment

An open letter...

Popeye mate..

If someone has to have a pop annonomously on an already annonomous forum, i think they need to have a look at there own problems before they judge yours..Especially on a forum geared towards support
        Not much in the guts department if you ask me mate

The words get and life spring to mind..

Sorry about the spelling
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

An open letter...

Well I hope it was not me. Cos you have always been most sympathetic to my cause, which at times even I find unworthy. So you know what? Sod em! You are doing just fine

Comment

An open letter...

I should read things twice..I think i make up my own shit sometimes..What was i like when i was pissed?

Sorry Pops
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

An open letter...

Hi popeye,

sorry to hear this ....(God i hate it when people get bad or setting pm.)

I NEVER SEEN U HURT ANYONE HERE POPEYE YOUR A GOOD PERSON.:l

Take care

love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

An open letter...

Mackeral;483185 wrote: I should read things twice..I think i make up my own shit sometimes..What was i like when i was pissed?

Sorry Pops
                macks i need to read thinks 3times me....also i notice when im typing i miss out on words or use the wrong words and spell them all wrong. no one has said anything yet..:l
                family is everything to me

Comment

An open letter...

Popeye, you haven't done anything to me. If anyone hasn't noticed were in a global ressecion. It is a scary time for working people. I understand worrying about work and you just made a huge personal decision. Just let this roll off you and move on.
                  M

Comment

An open letter...

I agree pops. Have never seen u write anything offensive or untoward.
                    Take care buddy.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

An open letter...

Dare I say it...maybe the PMer was...

...inebriated??

Comment

An open letter...

Popeye, I suspect it all had to do with the musical tribute thread for Gia yesterday in subs. Did you post a song there? If so, you would be considered an "enemy" of some of the long-term sub people... I'll not name names here... but some of them are VERY upset. It's a stupid mess over nothing. The usual MWO drama once again gotten out of hand...

Comment

An open letter...

marbella;483240 wrote: Dare I say it...maybe the PMer was...

...inebriated??
                          Noooo. Not on a website for drunks. It would never, ever happen that an inebriated person would post. Never.

We Know Better Than That.

WKBTT,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

An open letter...

Cinders;483287 wrote: Noooo. Not on a website for drunks. It would never, ever happen that an inebriated person would post. Never.

We Know Better Than That.

WKBTT,
                            Cindi
                            LOL :H

Comment

An open letter...

Pop, sorry to hear that, it surprised me greatly as you are always so sensitive and supportive to all here. I can imagine the sick way it would make you feel, like an unexpected punch in the gut. Just know we all love ya!
                              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
                              X