An open letter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An open letter...

If some one sends you a nasty pm you most certainly do not have any obligation to keep it private! What there is some rule that you have to respect their privacy when they have just shit on you. I dont think so! I doubt Popeye will post it though as he is a genuine nice person unlike the pm'er. Gutless and coward springs to mind. She should be exposed to stop her doing it again.
    BH

Comment

An open letter...

I really couldn't hurt someone by calling them by name, in public on something they did privately. I do hope they are sorry and apoligize to POPS. People don't lash out at others if they love themselves.This person must have very low self esteem.
      Public flogging would only make a bad situation WORSE. Just my opinion.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

An open letter...

A Work in Progress;483654 wrote: I totally disagree with Wally and Brittzak. If someone sends me a hateful PM I am under NO obligation to keep it a secret, nor to have a discussion with the person who sent it.
        While I agree with you WIP, in the end we are all different animals and it is up to Popeye to decide how to handle it. Popeye, it's pretty apparent that you haven't offended anyone here, but obviously only you know who that PM was from.
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

An open letter...

Thanks folks, The support is appreciated, but I'm really concerned that I may have offended someone.
          The person who PM'd me (who I know) obviously has a problem with something I have done. I was just trying to work out if I did do something.
          I'm more than able to handle any personal slings and arrows. I've been called a lot worse.
          brittzak...I'm not going to tell anyone who it was that posted. My aim is not to embark on any little power struggle...I don't have, or want any power. My aim was to see what the problem is. I'm still not sure, but I don't want to cause any problems here.
          Thanks for listening.

Comment

An open letter...

If there are no consequences for her actions then she will keep doing it.
            BH

Comment

An open letter...

Popeye;483682 wrote: Thanks folks, The support is appreciated, but I'm really concerned that I may have offended someone.
              The person who PM'd me (who I know) obviously has a problem with something I have done. I was just trying to work out if I did do something..
              This was one of my points... Popeye was/is seeking to understand what he might have done to offend somebody. That's where he was coming from.

Obviously, we all could not help him, since we all cannot fathom how he might have been offensive.

Should we say-- Popeye you are great and end of story now?
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

An open letter...

Popeye...only that person can answer that ?????? not us. RIGHT???? Instead of asking all of us...ask them.............
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

An open letter...

Have only recently logged on today. Just want to say that I`m sorry someone has upset you, Popeye. I have huge respect for you. :l

Star x
                  Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

An open letter...

OK!
                    Thread done.
                    Didn't mean to upset anyone.

Comment

An open letter...

yo pops, i like you feel a pinch ,but as ive been tot,we wil deal with it,litle popeye you hav inspired me and i beleive others,dont dispair, we al loe you, gyco

Comment

An open letter...

hAHAA I CANT SPELL IT SAD love u hahah small letters hahha

Comment

Working...
                        X