Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Anyone ???

Heres a few
    The Best Turkey Leftover Recipes on the Planet Earth!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

And a few more
      Turkey Leftovers Recipes - Turkey Recipes - All Recipes
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Ok, cy, I know you are the Kitchen Prince-- so, how's about some vegetarian recipes/cooking tips? (oops, there I go thread-jacking again!).
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

I bought a small turkey this year, and it turne out SO well a lot was eaten, even during the day and for left overs. I have super sealers, and I take the turkey bones and make broth, then turkey soup, where I add noodles or veggies or whatever. I like o use all of whatever I have, and our turkey this year was especially tender and juicy. We reall need to learn to use everything we have, like the pioneers did. I keep frozen broth all the time. Learn how to do this, young people.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Won't call you a thread jacker, Beatle...your always welcome in my eyes
            Chef, when you gonna write the MWO cookbook...and make sure you include veg. recipes too.OK???
            i had an idea for a quick stir fry cookbook back when i was a Groomer and my kids were little. I only got as far as the title....100 ways to WOK YOUR DOG ????
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

GROAN!
              vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

For Beatle.
                Vegetarian Recipes | VegCooking.com

The Vegetarian Society - Recipe Index

BBC Food - Recipes
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

"MWO Cookbook"
                  What a FAB idea!!
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Cymru, you might be fighting Deteminator for co-authorship on that book! I too love to cook, but I'll admit to cooking much more simply now with a 2 year old. It's not that he isn't as adventuresome as we are in what he eats (he eats everything we do), I just don't have the time!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

2 heads are better than one! even chefs! Well, unless there pissed together. That can cause alot of disruption in the kitchen during service!
                      thats excellent he eats everything you do CS. There should be so much more of that! Erin has been told since a baby that fruit like strawberrys, raspberries etc were sweets, and if she was good she could have some. Now shes 8, she knows the difference, but still would prefer a strawberry over a piece of choc anyday. She has got pickier as shes got older, growing up in school and going with trends, but shes pretty good, and ive never let her drink coke!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

So Guys, where do we start??? Maybe everyone should supply one favorite recipe and then you guys can add the best of your best along with cooking how too and add funny little stories????
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

MWO Healing Cookbook

Actually, I have looked at the library for a "recovery cookbook" -- recipes and/or nutritional healing for those of us struggling with AL problems...and I haven't found anything. (granted, my neighborhood library branch is small) But I know there are foods that help with these issues -- dandelion greens, quinoa (which has a thread here called Miracle Food), and something about eggs -- is it biotin? And almonds have lots of magnesium, which is good for us too, though at this point I can't remember how....

I am looking for more than just the Recipe Corner, which is great but not specific to our issues. I think we should put our heads together and pool some good ideas and recipes to help us with AL issues. What do you think?

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

I think it's a great idea, and am going to start my research today!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Yes, a very good idea.
                              Thanks for the links, CY.
                              I also just ordered a cookbook called Vegetarian Cooking for Kids. My wee ones are getting just about old enough to start pulling their weight at home (it's payback time, right?).
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Dear Evie, I don't see TURKEY CURRY OR TURKEY AND VEGETABLE PIE!!!! OR YOU COULD MAKE A BIG POT OF TURKEY STEW AND GIVE IT TO THE HOMELESS!!!!!:h

Comment

Working...
                                X