Turkey Anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Anyone ???

Im with Diva..A Turkey Madras made on boxing day and eaten the night after with Red paprika onions, Naan bread ..Proberly watching James Bond or Star Wars..They're usually on.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

I am so excited. What a great idea for a cookbook of recovery and dedicated to RJ.
      Yesterday I made Turkey pot pies.We ate one and froze the other.
      Diva, I have enough left to do a Curry today.I hope that i still have coconut milk in the pantry.
      Chef, I will add my Secret Swedish Meatball recipe (as long as you don't tell anyone).Rumor has it that if this recipe is ever spoken out loud, it instantly activates the dreaded Swedish tickling CURSE (your ears get Huge, face turns Troll like, and you can't stop laughing). I won't want that to happen to anyone !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Turkey has trytophan in it (I do believe) naturally aids depression. I wonder if thats why it is commonly eaten at Christmas and Thanksgiving???

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Heres a one i have found tdy.
          Jim Barricks Alcohol-Free Recipes
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Chef, Is it legal in WALES to wear a Goofy Santa suit??
            Living here in Florida makes Goofy, my neighbor, so I will ask him to make sure.

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

Evie, it's probably not legal in the U.S.-- probably copyrighted or patented and subject to a lawsuit if done without written permission.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

It would be so sad to see the COPS handcuff a fake Goofy and hull him of to the POKEY...not on Christmas....OH NO !!!!

Comment

Turkey Anyone ???

lmao. It was from disney paris last year.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                  X