Army Thread 3rd December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to watch corrie that I taped, cant wait, was it good Wishy????

Comment

Limers, they have Pizza Hut over there?
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

sure do, was disgusted they started selling prawns and crayfish as toppings tho!

Comment

Are you felling better now aa, saw you were a little down earlier!

Comment

I watched it with Erin and had a full running commentary Limey. I know everything about whats going on now!!
            He snogged her when he shouldnt....
            She has a black dog...
            They want them out of the pub cause they snog when they shouldnt be...etc
            It was excellent.
            We have pizza hut in Brit AA.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am Limers - thanks for asking. Lots or kind words, PM's & a good workout got me right back on track. This is an amazing place full of amazing people....

Crayfish & prawns - people actually eat that on pizzas? :flush:

(of course, no offense to enjoy who enjoys those pizza toppings)
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Im allergic to shellfish and prefere to eat at places that dont sell any , hard to find one over here!

Im glad your mood has gone back up , I think excercise is great for that , I must start walking again, got very lazy since i started driving a yr and a half ago.

Comment

limers, I didn't get a chance to ask her, what the hell does this mean: [QUOTE]be lamb of the laternin jaysus/QUOTE]

This is part of what Oney intends to say to people in NY.... I got the "Jesus" part, but what's the "laternin" part? Should we be worried about her?

Comment

I like horseradish sauce with my pizzas!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

wip, I cant help you with that , im sorry!! Havent a clue what it means..

Comment

Ive no doubt she will be fine , she might be pint sized but shes a tough little cookie!

Comment

cymru;485201 wrote: I watched it with Erin and had a full running commentary Limey. I know everything about whats going on now!!
                          He snogged her when he shouldnt....
                          She has a black dog...
                          They want them out of the pub cause they snog when they shouldnt be...etc
                          It was excellent.
                          We have pizza hut in Brit AA.
                          Thanks for the low down Cy, still none the wiser , thank God!! Has wish gone?

Comment

She stayed at her mums tnt. I had Erin stay, and it was great to spend some quality time with her. Really nice when she doesnt stay over much, and i see her maybe once a week at the mo.
                            She was talking about how she couldnt wait to come over Christmas day, cause she would def be back, when i know she wont, which was difficult, and quite upsetting. But im feeling strong. I really am. I dont want drink. Just dont want it and all the luggage it carries. Last time was so bad Limey. I never want to have those thoughts and feelings again.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ah Cy , you CAN DO THIS!! You have done it for 5 yrs before, you can do this, 2008 is coming to a close and you are going to leave the year as fresh and as positive as you are going to spend 2009...im sure of it! We love ya Cy and Wishey and we all want you to succeed.

Comment

Thank you Limey. When i quit for 5 years i started on Dec 1st for the crimbo season, so it has some relevence for me.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X