Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd December 2008

kaponium;484400 wrote:
    Vlad - chuck the little feckers in the trash ASAP! Once it's done, well, it's DONE!!
    I moved one and they all fell on the floor, but guess what, I just put them back on the worktop.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Morning all, just got in from work. Quite a busy morning which is good. Feeling very positive and happy today which is also good.

Oney ... Get packing, not long left now. Are you sure there isn't room for a small welsh girl to squeeze in your suit case?!? Please!! Hope you have a fantastic time x

Start ... Good to see you feeling more positive today. When is your finish date in work?

Marbs ... Glad to see your feeling better after your ear infection and i hope the shop does well over xmas and the new year.

Morning to kapo, vlad and wally and everyone else to come.

Wish xx

Comment

hope everything goes well while your off marbs and you know my number if you ever need to talk.
        Take care x
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning all day 11 here, cold outside, really should start getting some things done, before work, but as usual I find it hard to pull myself away from here!

Have a great day,

Twosox

Comment

Oh O2M, going to miss you!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi, guys. I've been slow lately on here cause I'm so busy elsewhere. All my tenants have gone insane, having a new septic tank installed at one house today, getting my hair repaired, having the pin surgically removed from my ankle next Tuesday, having spinal injections on the 18th, maid starts tomorrow and I haven't even started planning Christmas yet. Have to go pay the septic guy in a few minutes. It's cold here too.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I keep trying, just not getting anywhere! LOL Hope having help at the house each week will help.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It will be very quiet without O2M. :upset:

Comment

vlad;484507 wrote: It will be very quiet without O2M. :upset:
                    It certainly will!

Hope you have a fantastic trip O2M
                    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

I was just watching "A Circle of Friends". Love that movie. Does anyone know where it was filmed?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oney, you are going to have a wonderful time! NYC is a fantastic place with something for everyone - and the little mom and pop restaurants (ask at the hotel for a recommendation) are incredible...
                        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Have a WONDERFUL trip Dear "How ah Can"...your voice of wisdom will ring in our ears, no matter where you go.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

hey all. Had a massive sleep, but in a TERRIBLE mood tdy. Seems to have been going around here alot recently! The people paying my sickness are now questioning whether they should pay me it because i voluntered to leave my well payed job. I explained that i was asked to and agreed so as not to be sacked due to my loyal service, and they said they will get back to me. I asked them what they thought id lived on for the last 2 months, and they had no answer and didnt know when money was going to come in. Im fecking FUMING. Having all my direct debits sent back and its all getting too me tdy. Just spent all day in bed. Thought it was best for everyone. Seeing Erin tdy which should be great, and my mum is getting me some food, but its like being in school again....ARRRRHHHHHHH!
                            Think ill clean out the rabbitt, that should help me get some anger out. While listening to metallica.
                            Oney, all id say is wear comfy shoes and take stuff to read. There will be stuff to read on the plane and they should have t.v's in the headrests that usually have loads to watch.
                            Rubes...hope your o.k. My moaning with whats your going through seems petty.
                            Heres the answer to where it was filmed
                            Circle of Friends (1995) - Filming locations
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Have a great time Oney! Gonna miss ya soooooo much, but will stay strong for you and will be happy to say im still sober when your back!
                              http://media.gtanet.com/images/3390_...mes_square.jpg
                              http://www.nyu.edu/pages/linguistics/nyc01w5.jpg
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym, don't try and compare problems. Yours are very important in your life as mine are in my own. I can only imagine how you must feel not being able to get your finances sorted out....it always makes us feel off-center. We just have to take things one day at a time. I hope you feel better soon. I'm looking forward to spring already. The weather here has been much colder than normal, and that bother's me a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X