Army Thread 3rd December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here they dont do chips. Wait until you see the size of the Mc D you can get in the us!!
    Check out some of these Mc D menus from around the world! Wierd stuff.
    Mcdonald’s Strange Menu Around the World
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oney, today is Emmas actual birthday so I wont be on much, were going out for PIZZA TONIGHT BUT i WANT YOU TO HAVE A faboulous time in ny!..Im going to miss you hun!!

Comment

I guess there are some issue with the site as they make changes?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Happy birthday Emma!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yer, im having some probs too, and thought it might be that.
            Have a great day Limey. have a slice for me will ya!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Naw, I think Oney's problem is they have a 10,00 post limit. As you get closer, your account slows down...
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

my pc is as slow as a snail...I coundt get on all morning.

Comment

Happy B day Emma
                  When I go to Maui to see my grand baby she was to have SPAM AND EGGS at McDs...Yucky.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Packed yet Oners?
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I shall never catch up, please forgive me.lol. Oney, I can't go to New York:upset:
                      I am working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 3pm-11pm. I shall just have to jump across the pond ASAP. I am more driven than ever!!! Cy, please do not encourage my sista to eat that Mickey D's crap. That shite will kill ya.
                      Happy Birthday Emma!! I will be here wit ya Slimey will our sista is away.
                      I am exhausted, starving, the usual. I got an email from Mikey. Crap, I don't know what the hell to do about that situation. Shall have to think more on it later.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi Vladdie
                        Thanks for sharing the comics yesterday. They were Great!!
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

He cert seems smitten Sea!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oney, take something good to eat on the airplane, the food on airlines is awful now, and they charge you for it! And make sure you have a sweater in your carry-on, because people snatch the blankets quickly, and hog them, and it can get cold.

Comment

Hi All,
                              Oney, I won't have another chance to wish you "good trip" because I am so busy at work. Have a wonderful, wonderful time and don't take any wooden nickels!! I will miss my little green one while you are gone.
                              Limey, Birthday wishes to you little Em; enjoy your day with her!
                              Cy, I wish you all the good luck I can send getting your financial troubles in order. I send big hugs to you for all you are going thru right now (((((CY))))).

I must have missed the weirdness because I was off line most of yesterday.
                              Rubes, What is happening with you? Sounds like more tenant problems and health things beating your door down. I wish I could come and help you out, hun. I really wish I lived there for several reasons, as you know. If I could get a decent job there......
                              Marbs, Best to you getting the shop going...what a task! You are such a trooper!!
                              Start, Are you in your last 30 days at the old job?
                              AA, I'm glad to see you as a regular here. You are very inspritational to us all!
                              LTG, How are you doing? Did you get the kudzu sorted?
                              To everyone else, have a great day!!! Krigs
                              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi WIP and Sea,
                                Sea, What happened with Mikey....I must have missed something???? Spill.
                                How are u doing Wippers?
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X