Army Thread 3rd December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there you go then...timings everything.

Comment

Christmas can be ruined by booze, dont let it happen this year.

Comment

Good for you Cy, put together a solid PLAN, structure your day... be your own rehab director... exercise, eating right, maybe the hypno recordings and/or meditation... Also, the tools on the SMART recovery site are excellent... Having a plan and some structure, and changing up some routines, makes all the difference, especially for those of us who live alone, sometimes with a bit too much time on our hands...

Comment

im off to watch Corrie that I taped, see you all laters....

Comment

Thank you WIP. I will use your advice to good effect i hope. Going for a long walk tmr in the fresh air!!! Will prob freeze to death!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Limers ... I really enjoyed corra apart from the fact that she didn't have a confrontation with carla. Have to wait until friday now!!

I'm off to bed now.

Good night all xx

Comment

Goodnight Wish and hello to everyone before today ends - haven't been on much lately as in my mums last week due to kids being sick, she has no internet access, and this week I'm sick but still have to travel into work, got what the kids had..woman flu..so can relate Cymru although apparently man flu is much much worse!
                Hope everyone is doing ok, can also relate Cymru to the 'ol financial worries - we've been through quite a bad patch lately and while still in it, are just managing to crawl our way out of it but it is stressful so I hope things get better soon.
                I know O2M you won't be checking in tonight either but just in case you do, hope you have a great time in New York. Happy Birthday to Emma, Limers! - I have my son's 4th birthday party on this Saturday so have to get that sorted!
                Sorry I can't keep up with everyone and all that is going on, hopefully things will get a bit quieter for me soon and I can concentrate on getting Christmas sorted - still have loads to do and it;s hard to keep the cravings and thoughts at bay what with the christmassy feeling starting to kick in
                Keep Strong
                xx
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hey bandy. Hope everything is o.k. Great to hear from you. Yer, those financial worries can be such a massive trigger. Strange really, cause you end up spending even more!
                  Just starting day 4,and the beginning of another attempt. Its gonna work this time though!
                  Think i just had my mob cut off. Oh pooh!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Time for bed. Nos Da xx
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm not here right now but I'm off to bed too!!

Goodnight!
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Aloha from Thrusday early evening. Hope yu have all slept peacefully. See you in the new thread!!!
                        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                        X