Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum for music

Hi, all.

We've added a new music forum for sharing tunes and I think it'll be a nice addition to the site. You'll find it under the "Daily Life" section.

I'd like to encourage anyone who wishes to include YouTube or other music videos in their posts to use that forum. It will really help us keep things tidy.

Thanks, and my best to everyone.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

New forum for music

Thanks RJ.

I also think it should be ok to post YouTube videos in threads on other forums when there is a specific reason or connection to the theme of the thread. But it will be nice to have a special place for the "pure" music threads, as well.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

New forum for music

Great RJ, So many of us love to hear tunes......IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

New forum for music

Good Idea RJ! To me unless it's a post regarding someone's birthday or special event I personally would like to not see YOU TUBES in other places. I can't always access them and they do take up a lot of space. My two cents. :thanks:

Comment

New forum for music

ok how about a sex forum .. hey its all about one problem leads to another.. you know why we drinking in the first place this and that .. thankx RJ .. LOVE THIS SITE
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

New forum for music

Just posted on the new thread, thanks.
            Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

New forum for music

thank u so much JR i love my music....THIS COULD BE MY WHY OUT....
              family is everything to me

Comment

New forum for music

I thought Subs was the sex forum....

Don

Comment

New forum for music

where is the daily life section??

Comment

New forum for music

Hit "Our Community" And just scroll down......I think I was the first to use it: I manged to screw up the Title of the Thread ! Ha! ( I still don't know what day it is ! Ha! or how to spell.......IAD)
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

New forum for music

It's all good...you will tomorrow.
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

New forum for music

Don't give away all our secrets, Chief!

Thanks again RJ. This a very good idea. I don't post or listen to the music videos but I'm sure this is great for those who do. You've always got the right answer to things.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

New forum for music

Great idea!
                          I don't often participate in the music threads but when I do get some time to myself I love putting my headphones on and listening to what's been posted -- there's always a wonderful mix of music and mostly stuff I haven't heard of before.... now I don't have to look to far to find some tunes:-)
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

New forum for music

Guys, I have nothing against a music forum and understand that it was created in part to help restore some harmony to the site.

At the same time, I hope we don't get into the habit of creating a new forum every time that someone or a small group of someones gets hacked off about something. If I were to complain loudly enough about the #$&%$#* thread in Subs being offensive to me because of all the foul language, would a new $#&@!*# be created so that we can also post our swearing there? Where does it stop?

Again, not opposed to this, it just seems like somewhat of a knee-jerk reaction, and simply adds to the myriad of forums that already exist here (which appears to be 28 and counting). My $.02 and I'll shut up now.
                            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

New forum for music

Totally agree with AA... I don't think the music threads ever were a real problem (they were clearly marked, and easy to avoid, for those who didn't like them) and, if they were, I don't see how it helps to put them in a new "place." But, there we are. No big deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X