New forum for music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum for music

Time for me to add my thoughts here too!
    I too agree with Wip and Athlete. Many times
    I have come across foul language in the general
    forum which I find far more distrubing than a music
    thread. Sometimes a song and its lyrics help to
    convey just what we are feeling at a moment in
    time. To have to post it elsewhere kind of loses
    the moment. I love music. Hope we can all continue
    to...hear the music...lol

Comment

New forum for music

As I said in the first post to this thread, I think it's a good idea to have a place for pure music threads, BUT-- when there is a direct connection to any thread in any forum, and a member wants to post music in that thread that relates to it, hell, of course they should do it.

It's all a part of communicating and expressing ourselves. As panadol says : "Sometimes a song and its lyrics help to convey just what we are feeling at a moment in time. To have to post it elsewhere kind of loses the moment."

So I, for one, encourage people to feel free to post music within threads of other forums than the Music forum... and those that don't want to hear it, don't have to listen... Just like anything else
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

New forum for music

It's all a part of communicating and expressing ourselves. As panadol says : "Sometimes a song and its lyrics help to convey just what we are feeling at a moment in time. To have to post it elsewhere kind of loses the moment."

do i hear an amen
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

New forum for music

Amen Tlrgs....Amen!

Comment

New forum for music

Thanks for the feedback.

For now, we are disabling the YouTube music linking feature. My apologies to those who used it responsibly. If you'd like to add a music link in your post you can still do so by including the web address.

Also, we are preparing to launch a new program to help monitor more closely the messages posted here.

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
            X