Maddiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maddiva?

Hiya hon. Don't normally do this bit just wanna make a public apology (not to make myself look better in front of all my 'friends'). I reacted badly to a comment you made the other night against me but guess what? sometimes the truth hurts and some of what you said hit home with me. I didn't agree with your attitude calling me arrogant; Yes I may be cynical at times but I was like you a bit off guard myself that night. I do sincerely hope we can become friends OK?

So not one for public humiliation etc BUT YEAH you're a good egg my friend and thanks for sending me the e-mails OK? Be in touch soon hon and again Sorry for MY attitude OK? We start a fresh yeah?

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx:l
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Maddiva?

That takes guts, hippie - sounds like you're a good egg, too
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Maddiva?

OH THANK YOU HIPPIE. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE IT WAS I WHO SHOULD. TRUTHFULLY I HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE WHAT I TYPED AND DUE TO THE 'CRINGE' FACTOR I DARE NOT GO BACK TO LOOK!!! I AM SURE WE CAN BE FRIENDS AS I ACTUALLY LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE AND THINGS YOU GET UP TO!!!! I AM NOT SURE WHO AND WHAT I HAVE TYPED MESSAGES TO WHEN I HAVE BEEN AT MY COMPUTER WITH THE BOTTLE OF CHARDONNAY. START OF SOBER AND WELL THE REST IS WELL DOCUMENTED. SOBER I SELDON SWEAR. DRUNK I AM LIKE AN OLD TROUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I AM SOBER NOW AND THAT IS A START.

SO WORRY NOT - I HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND HAPPY AND THAT IT IS SNOWING IN LIVERPOOL AS THEY FERRY ACROSS THAT MERSY. :thanks::l:h:l OH AND YEP 'WE CAN START A FRESH' AND I SHALL CHANGE MY NAME IN A FEW MONTHS TO NICEDIVA!!!!!! YOU'RE A GOOD EGG TOO. BE PROUD, BE HAPPY AND BE STRONG. LOVE AND PEACE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maddiva?

Maddy, its so nice to see the real you. Think we have all had problems and stuff we regret, but to see you tnt compared to a week ago is great. I can so relate to your wine intake, as mine is pretty much the same. Were both at the bottom of that mountain looking up, but with everyones help, i so hope to say merry chrstmas with some sober time under my belt.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Maddiva?

WALLY 22 - OF COURSE I CAN. NOT REALLY LIKE THAT. HAD TO EXPLAIN TO MY SON HOW WHEN THE CHEMICAL ALCOHOL HITS MY BRAIN I TURN INTO MRS JEKYLL OR IS IT MRS HYDE I NEVER KNOW. WILL ENDEAVOUR AND PROMISE NEVER TO SWEAR, RANT RAVE OR YELL AGAIN. JUST THE VERY, VERY EARLY DAYS. IMAGINE A NIGHT OUT WITH ME????????????? IT IS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:H AND IT ALWAYS STARTS OFF SO PROMISING............................... IT IS LIKE TAKING A LUNATIC FOR A DAY OUT FROM THE ASYLUM.

Comment

Maddiva?

I don't need say no more......Mad! thanks for responding and yeah I'll be in touch (right now to be honest; gonna send you an e-mail OK!)

Love Hips
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Maddiva?

aND Cymru - thank you. I hope to be perfectly sober at Christmas, although I can feel the panic setting in as I know I will be faced with wine and people expecting my downfall. Such Friends!!!!!!!!!!! BUT i thought that I may go out and get some non alcoholic mulled wine and some of that old fashioned ginger wine which is not alcoholic. Already planning. You can climb that mountain with me. I am just being really kind to myself. :thanks:

Comment

Maddiva?

Maddy, I just wanted to say "welcome" to you! I know you have been struggling so hard lately and its lovely to see the real you now. I reckon you are an awesome woman!
                Loads of love and light to you.....
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Maddiva?

tHANK YOU STARTING OVER. i APPRECIATE THAT. HAVE A GOOD DAY:h

Comment

Working...
                  X