Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has everyone forgotten...

...about the other forums here?

There's been little or no action on the Holistic Healing and the Fitness forums for a while. I think it's been rather slow on the meds forum, as well.

I know, only so much time in a day, eh?

Just thought I'd remind you all about the other areas of interest here.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

I'ld enter some threads on the Fitness Forum except that I'm Exercise Impaired...Ha! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hard to keep up sometimes - there are so many different forums here...
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

mmmm couldnt agree more. My fitness, despite my A / AF' status, remains at the fore front of my ...life.

Dont know....dont know what to say.

XxX
        Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Comment

Beatle, you are so knowledgeable about vits/supps. I always love your posts and info on Holistic Healing. Esp. appropriate with the holidays upon us.

Comment

Thanks Beatle and you are soooo right !!!
            I used to post there all the time.. I'm now working alot more hours at a physical job and haven't made the time to workout.. I do take supps and haven't gained any of the weight I had lost over a year ago.
            I suppose I should workout on my days off...
            Thanks again

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Beatle, this seems like an appropriate place to tell you how glad I am you're back posting again. I'm with CS--I learned so much from you about the supplements. I've started reading posts under today's posts in the Quick links--so I don't pay a lot of attention as to where they are posted. When I started here though, the Holistic forum was one of my favorites!! Learned lots of stuff about detoxing, etc. :l
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I love the holistic forum, it has taught me a great deal -- but I'm a reader not a contributer as I am such a novice at all this.
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Well, thanks for the timely reminder, beatle. I hope to be a regular very shortly in Focus on Fitness. Having recently quit smoking, I figure I`ll shortly have the breath for a damn good workout........need to build some stamina, you know!!! lol By the way.......did I mention that I quit smoking??? :H :H :H

Star x
                  Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I have to admit...I forget...thanks for the reminder!
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

well beatle i dont no how to get to the fitness forum,no one started it,as far as fitness goes,i work 7.5 hours a day,walking 6 to 10 miles every day,5 days a week, 13 days in the month,the other 7 i work getting in and out of a small truck 600 to 800 times per day for those 7 days,lots of xercise here,i wontt tell you what i do,anomynoty hahahaa,as far as that from 1988 to 1998 i ran 12 marathons,11 ten mile road races, half a dozen half marathons ,10 k races and 5k races as well,this is what you call as drinking chronic xcess,my knees are feeling the pinch,as far a s histolic drugs i no nothing of, other then the ones my doctor prescribed cause i dont take them anymore,sersone,paxill,clonasapam, valuum, and many other depressents i mite of taken in the past,maybe now tht ive givin you my story ,someone can start a fitness thread hope it helps,i was a addicted to most things eventhe computor at times gyco hope it helps

Comment

Working...
                      X