music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

music?

Am I right in thinking we have a new folder for music etc!!????

I'm not sure as have not been online for a bit.

Anyway if so please feel free to put this in the right folder etc.

Don't know whether she is online etc but just wanted to play a tune tonight for my friend Gia who like me seems to think a break is in order etc.

No dis meant pops but she is one in a million mate.

Thanks for being there for me when I've needed a friend to talk to. Thanks for just sharing intimate moments with your baby that have helped me see the light at times with my own daughter. Thanks for just sharing a laugh and a joke with me at times. Thanks just for being their at THOSE times.

Friendships come and go on this site but one I value is yours my friend.

THANK YOU

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZqPaLcEQs]YouTube - Cocteau Twins - Seekers Who Are Lovers ( Live VH-1 + BBC )[/ame]
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

music?

I think no one dare reply to such a 'personal' post. But I will. You know me now. Who cares? I think that is lovely......................................:h sweet is the word that springs to mind.............................................. ......................x Should be on the music forum, but who the hell am I? Just your nemesis??? HA HA :H

Comment

music?

Maddiva, you crack me up. (You, too hippie!)

Yes, we "know" you... and ain't it great! You DO dare, maddiva, and more power to you! Just keep away from the bottle, sweetie, and all shall be well. (Same goes for you Hips!) HA! as if I am one to talk, ms. ER regular that I am. (although no longer, one can hope).

Great song Hippie... and I don't really care where it is posted. Nobody has to play it if they don't want to.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X