an all time low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an all time low

Hi all you my way outers.... well..... mmmm yes... I have reached my all time low. ..... could that be my 'rock bottom'???
    havent gone to bed tonight..... well.....last night anyways. ....
    often go up late, but this takes the biscuit, Never. ........ NEVER!!!!!.....have I sat up ALL night . .........You know, watched the tv go full circle, watched it go from dark to light, etc etc .......I am wonderin what the point of it all is.... cuz from where I am, I sure cant see it.
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

an all time low

Hi there Step, I dont think the weather helps us to feel great in the UK at the moment.
    Are you drinking too? That will certainly make you feel worse. How about a walk, even with the weather as it is, sometimes just moving in the fresh air can shift your mood a bit...
    Wrap up well and force yourself, its worth a try isnt it?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

an all time low

Hey step.
      Its been a while since i was able to stay up all night, due to collapsing and passing out at a certain time. Starts is right about the weather, plus this time of year can have a real negative effect on me at times. All the happy Christmas adverts and alcohol being sold off cheaply.
      If youve nothing to do tdy, have a bath and go to sleep for a bit. By the looks of it were not going to get much light here tdy anyways!
      take care.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

an all time low

Don't know much about 'rock bottom'. I felt I had got as low as I could. Have stayed up all night before watching television. So maybe yes, that could be a rock bottom!!! Bet you feel pretty rough. Pour yourself some orange juice and just try to relax. Have a good day.

Comment

an all time low

Yes. Was the drink.
          Never, never have I drank as much as I drank lastnight, and it has scared me. Still feel drunk now...24 hrs later. Don't know how I am going to be in any fit state to go to work tomorrow. I am not best pleased with myself right now and cant believe how bad I feel. I have never suffered hangovers, and have always managed to 'bounce back'. Right now I am feeling worse than I ever have thought I could feel. Nausea, cold sweats , and I have the shakes.

Comment

an all time low

step,

I'm so sorry you feel this way. Have you stopped drinking? Can you drink water?

Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

an all time low

Lots of water Step, sip it continuously and rest, you will feel better tomorrow...
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

an all time low

oh deary me????? where do you work what will happen if you dont show up?
                Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

an all time low

I am here for you. Yes, as Wally said.. a hot bath is good for you. I know how painful this is. I think a lof of us can relate. It just takes that one step - a commitment from you. You are worth it honey. You are worth it. Just lean on us to help you along the way.

Comment

an all time low

Step - you need to rest. I know EXACTLY how you feel. If it is at all possible, take milk thistle (it works amazingly well) and drink TONS of water. Lie in bed. If you have any antihistamine take that to help you sleep?

I am so sorry you are feeling like this, but believe me, I understand. But you are not going to die if you stay put and rest - even though I know you feel like it. Tomorrow is a new day.

Comment

an all time low

Work at a bank. It probably wouldnt matterif I didnt turn up tomorrow but I would feel bad. Thankyou for your kind words. Wally 22, you are right, I need to write down exactly how I am feeling right now. A very close friend of mine said that to me about a year ago, and I never did it. I will tho. I never want to feel like this again.

Comment

an all time low

Thanks for posting, step. It's good advice, I'm glad you're taking it. You don't want to repeat this again. Take care of yourself, you'll be okay. We've all done things like this. :l

Maybe this is a wakeup call for you. Write down to read your posts in a day or so, as a reminder.

Take care, :h
                        Be
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                        X