message for AK GIRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message for AK GIRL

guess what I bought from the diy store?? An alaskan (fake) white christmas tree. Now I have not taken this out of the box yet as I am still meant to be painting. But endeavour for the twelfth night. Looked at it and thought of you. You with the real things. May try to send you a photo, so you can see what we in the UK consider an alaskan christmas tree. Is this really a thread. I am a bit confused now! But bugging to tell you.

message for AK GIRL

LOL, thanks Maddiva
    Probably not a thread, but you can PM me anytime. I have to be honest, I don't put up a real tree. The climate is sooooo dry here that they just don't last very long. I'll just have to enjoy the real stuff out the windows.

Take Care
    :l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

message for AK GIRL

Xmas trees

Hi guys
      Here in South Africa its summer now and by xmas day our temps are in the high 20s or low 30s, we swim alot, so its all plastic trees for us....Coming from Scotland where it was cold and snowing and had real trees, after 32yrs of living here, its really wierd to be walking around in summery clothes, swimming and dying of the heat and having Xmas cards and festive things all depicting cold and snow, think I should start designing xmas stuff for us hot countries, could make a bomb!!!
      Maddiva you are sounding so much calmer and relaxed, you go girl.
      This will be my first AF xmas, know I can do it,just over 6 months AF and feeling and looking so much better.
      LOL:happy:
      Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

message for AK GIRL

Saw a white Christmas tree is Homebase earlier maddy and thought of you!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

message for AK GIRL

cYMRU - THAT IS THE DIY STORE I BOUGHT MINE FROM. IT IS PROBABLY MY TREE. DID WANT THE FIBRE OPTIC ONE BUT FOUND THE ALASKAN ONE AND BOY WAS I HAPPY. MIND YOU IT SAID BUY 2 GET 3RD FREE AND I DID AND PAID FULL PRICE, SO COMPLAINED 'HEY WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?' AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE MARKED IF THAT WAS THE CASE. WENT TO ARGOS FIRST AND FOUND OUT THAT ARGOS AND HOMEBASE ARE COMBINED!!! NO I DID NOT BUY THREE TREES, JUST THE TREE, LIGHTS AND AN ANGEL. IS IT AS MAD IN WALES OUTSIDE IN THE SHOPS AS IT IS HERE. HONESTLY, I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY PRESENTS YET. WAITING FOR THE SALES SO I CAN BUY CHEAPLY. MAKES NO SENSE OTHERWISE.:h HOWEVER, VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE CROWDS. HATE QUEUEING BUT IT IS THE PRICE I HAVE TO PAY FOR BEING A CHEAP SKATE!!!!!!

Comment

message for AK GIRL

Its MENTAL!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

message for AK GIRL

yES MY LOVELY CYMRU - THAT IS WHAT i SAID WHEN I CHECKED THE RECEIPT. YOU HAVE TO READ THE SMALL PRINT. WHAT A CON!!! SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE REAL TREE FOR ?9.99 BUT YOU KNOW I HAVE THIS WHITE IMAGE IN MY MIND WITH WHITE LIGHTS AND FOR ME, NOTHING ELSE WOULD DO. ME AND MY ARTISTIC TEMPERAMENT. GOD I AM BEGINNING TO HATE CHRISTMAS....................:H

Comment

message for AK GIRL

dO YOU KNOW CYMRU IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS BEING SAID TO ME. yOU MEAN IT IS AS MENTAL OUT THERE IN WALES ON THE SHOP FLOOR FRONT AS IT IS HERE. I AM NOW PLANNING WHEN TO AVOID THE QUEUES. WHAT ABOUT POUNDLAND? GOOD BARGAINS THERE. aMAZING STOCKING FILLERS. BUT I HAVE THOUGHT OF A STRATEGY WHICH MEANS GETTING OUT OF BED AND LOITERING AROUND THE SHOPPING MALL UNTIL THE SECURITY OPEN THE DOORS. THEN GO FOR IT. lIKE A MAD SCRUM!!!! HOW ELSE CAN I AVOID THE QUEUES? IT IS VERY MENTAL OUT THERE TODAY. TOTAL GRIDLOCK ON THE ROADS. THANK GOD I AM PAINTING!!! TREE TOMORROW BUT PAINTING TODAY. LOL. MUCH LOVE TO YOU IN WALES. IS IT SNOWING AND IF IT IS, I FOR ONE AM JEALOUS.

Comment

message for AK GIRL

Oh maddy, went there yesterday, and i swear the people on the till were having a comp as to how quickly they could get people through! They were like beep beep beep ?7, gave the money and was pushed along in about 20 secs. Good bargins though!
                  Not snowing, but a lovely sunny day. Cooking a roast at the mo and its turning out well, touch wood!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                  X