Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

laughter - the greatest medicine of all!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIGHT THINK OF ME WHAT YOU WILL. DO I CARE? WELL ONLY SOMETIMES. NOW AS WE ALL KNOW THIS IS A HORRID AFFLICTION AND ONE WE HAVE TO REALLY FIGHT TO GET BETTER. WE JOIN TOGETHER HAND IN HAND - HOPEFULLY AS FRIENDS TO FIGHT IT. DO NOT WANT TO COME TO YOUR HOME AND VICE VERSA, HOWEVER, INDIRECTLY WE DO TOUCH EACH OTHERS LIFE.

NOW FORGET ABOUT THE SADNESS

REMEMBER SOME GLADNESS.

IN ABSOLUTE AND IF I COULD UNDERLINE THAT I WOULD. BUT CANNOT COS I AM JUST ABLE TO TYPE AND ADD SYMBOLS (LETS NOT GO TOO TECHNICAL)

I NEED TO LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

PLUS AND THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT IT IS NOT MEANT AS AN EXCUSE FOR THOSE WHO ARE FEELING LIKE RELAPSING, IT JUST DAWNED ON ME IN THIS MADNESS THERE HAVE BEEN REALLY FUNNY TIMES. I NEED TO HEAR YOURS. THAT IS ALL. SOBREITY IS A GIFT I AM ASKING SANTA CLAUS FOR! I BELIEVE IN SANTA TODAY AT LEAST.

WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DRUNK?

IT HAS TO BE TRUE AND HONEST AND FUNNY.

AM THINKING OF MINE. WHICH WOULD INVOLVE MORE THAN JUST DRINK. SO ANY TAKERS?????????????

GO ON PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:H:h:l

I remember 6 weeks after I had my third child I was out with friends and wearing a pair of my prepregnancy jeans and was so buzzing I could squeeze into them. Anyway when I was in the loo I stood up on the lid to look at my arse to see how big it looked (!!) and fell over and nearly killed myself. We all nearly got sick laughing but the next day id to go to the docs to get my head checked out, it was killing me and got a big long lecture off him for been stupid!!

Comment

I am one for looking on the brighter side..

I think i have posted this already though..

My birthday is Newyears day...which always turns into a 2 day celerbration...and being in my former shoes meant a merge of one year to the other since 1995...Yes i had cakes..yes i had presents...money wasted..
      I am the eldest of 4...Every year we all go to my mum and dads in Manchester..With the whole estate..Around 200 turn up every year..I know them all..how is another question..3 years ago i got bored and started a food fight.So i am told..I chucked a tray of lasagne at my brother..Missed wrecked a ?1000 tv..And promtly got knocked the fuck out by my mum....Woke up on my birthday with a splitting headache and black eye...Moral of the story...Dont fuck wth the mother..
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

On a long flight I took ambien with gin and tonics and repeatedly asked my husband who he was talking to sitting on the other side of him(he was in the window seat). He kept telling me nobody was there and I got more and more frustrated because I could see them, but it was the reflection (probably mine) in the window. :H Thankfully I went to sleep.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Bloody hell, greenie.......your story reminds me of myself. Was many years ago.........I was blitzed on vodka, so blitzed in fact that I went on to drink it straight from the bottle one night. I was sitting on the sofa with (one of :H) my ex`s and I proceeded to ask him........"Where`s ***?" (his name)........of course, he tried telling me that he was sitting right beside me, but that didn`t stop me hunting all through the house for **** :H :H :H

Ughhhhhh.........thank God those days are long gone!!!!!

Star x
          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Maddie
            We have a thread called, "You know you're an alcoholic when....." I think you will get a hoot out of some of the stories there.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

It's funny now...painful at the time.
              I thought I was putting Visin Eye drops in my eyes and it was NAIL GLUE...I almost went BLIND..
              I pray those days are gone FOREVER.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Oh please, I never want to be there again...
                This one night, I was sooooo pissed and my daughter brought some friends over and we thought it would be a good idea to smoke dope in a hubbly, never smoked it this way before, thought, what the hell....give it a go!! well fuck me, not only pissed but so stoned, giggling so much, I peed myself, the kids thought this was hysterical and all I could say was ooops, then I would say, through fits of laughter, did I say ooops? and it just carried on, thats all I could say, needless to say I was carried to bed and passed out, the kids do remind me and its still funny...
                LOL
                Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

Working...
                X