Army Thread 5th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey my dear Rubes any trouble with ya dreams who ya gonna call!!!!!!
    Love Cap BUSTERS

Comment

TODAY, I am surprizing happy and proud of myself....Now about LEEKS ??? It only happens to me when I laugh...BUT..CHEF, I do love a bowl of COCK A LEEKY soup when ever I am in Ireland.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

rubywillow;486780 wrote: Vladdie, I've always wondered what a chilblain was. I sounds cold and painful. How are you, sweetie?
        They are kind of the 1st stage of frostbite, they swell up and itch like crazy.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Captain;486789 wrote: Hey my dear Rubes any trouble with ya dreams who ya gonna call!!!!!!
          Love Cap BUSTERS
          Captain! How the Hell are you, darlin'!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vlad, I'm so sorry! That must be terrible. Is it from the cold? Evie Lou, I didn't miss your tongue-in-cheek, you cheekie girl!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;486807 wrote: Vlad, I'm so sorry! That must be terrible. Is it from the cold?
              Yeah, it's because of my feet getting cold in the office and lack of adequate heating.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi all, its me Limers. I think the site I get redirected to is the old mwo site....still dont know why Limers is locked out. You might have to get used to Lizzieleek!@!!lol!

Comment

Vlad, that's just criminal!!! Everywhere I ever worked in an office that there was a draught I had a littile electric heater under my desk. Couldn't they get you one?? It would SO make you work better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well leeking limers!! So good to see you! What in the world will Oney make of that! Sleeky Leeky Slimer Limers!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Limers!
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

lmao Rubes...could get to like this!
                        Hi Becoming.

Comment

Sleeky Leeky Slimer Limers!!! LOL!

Comment

Comment

hey...where you get my picture Vlad...lmao!

Comment

Hi lizzie!
                                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                                X