Army Thread 5th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yip, off to the beach tomorrow rubes....
    Want to breath in that salty air
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Krig, I love my DVR's. Don't know how I lived w/o them!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes, I went to son's and got hooked. I came back and ordered DVR thru my cable company and installed it myself yesterday (hubby was surprised that I did it myself!). I went ahead and recorded my Days of Our Lives today cause I knew I would miss coming home for lunch tdy. I will not miss an important show ever again.
        Start, Yes I'm back from Lip Waxing....my aethetician did it as a Christmas gift for me-what a surprise! I went ahead and bought some AVEDa products since I got my wax free.
        Cy, I have blond hair on my upper lip and it doesn't really show like dark complextion women but it drove me crazy and I didn't like using that NAIR product for hair removal so I am going to wax every six weeks from now on!
        Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thank you for that Krigs. I was wondering.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, What does Nadolig llawen mean?
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Start, Have fun at the beach this weekend! It's good that you get these opportunities to go there fairly often....it is probably a great place to get thinking done and some needed rest. You deserve it!

Comment

Nadolig Llawen is Merry Christmas in Welsh.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm not even going to ask how you would pronouce that, CY! It looks like some of the words our dear Vlad puts on the screen!

Comment

Goodnight all, off to bed for wishy.

So glad joe was crowned king of the jungle!!

Sweet dreams all

Night Night xx

Comment

Hey everyone!
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

kriger;487422 wrote: I'm not even going to ask how you would pronouce that, CY! It looks like some of the words our dear Vlad puts on the screen!
                        Oi! :H
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Talking about me behind my back.

Comment

S Rozhdestvom! Russian equivalent of Merry Christmas.

Comment

hey vlad. had a good night?
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah, not bad - youth club was quiet, we put the Christmas Tree up and played on my laptop computer. And I drank some Irn Bru.

Comment

Working...
                                X