messed up id's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messed up id's

I'm sure that things will be fine again soon as well, although I would still like to see someone address why posts suddenly are going missing without explanation.
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

messed up id's

Lila;486917 wrote: I know you are angry, Rog, but do you support this site financially? Do our taxes pay for it? I don't, myself, and don't feel like I have any right to be 'angry.'
      I think you are a great guy, this is not an attack, just a friendly reality check. Let's be a little supportive to RJ.
      Love,
      Lila
      YOU KNOW WHAT WITHOUT US THERE WOULD NOT BE A MYWAYOUT .. AND THE SURPORT OF OTHER .. SO PAY FOR WHAT .. IF ITS ABOUT THE ALMIFGHTY DOLLAR .. COUNT ME OUT THEN .. BUT IF ITS ABOUT GETTING AND GIVING SURPORT IM ALL FOR IT ..

Comment

messed up id's

I subscribe and im locked out so I dont think its anything to do with money.

Comment

messed up id's

Im sure this is a transitional stage, but as AA said it would be courteous for someone to post and explain a little to us all.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

messed up id's

I agree Cy. Leaving us to operate in a vacuum is a terrible way to run a website. Again, I understand the need for some changes, but just tell us what in the hell is going on.
            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

messed up id's

where is the daily thread, I cant for the life of me find it!

Comment

messed up id's

Personally being directed to that old site is crook!!!!( Australian for not good) I dont like turtel neck sweaters but i like RJ she is the best!!!!! as the English would say .... " hey GOV any chance of getting this sorted"

Comment

messed up id's

Hello all,

Sounds like you are experiencing lots of glitches. Have you sent a PM to RJ? I have always found her to be very responsive.
                  AF Since April 20, 2008
                  4 Years!!!
                  :lilheart:

Comment

messed up id's

Access issues and forum moderation

Hi, all, and thanks for your thoughts.

I'll be in touch with each of you who have reported problems with your user IDs.

We're in the process of implementing a new program to more closely monitor activity in the forum. It's a practice adopted by most online communities. I've selected a small group of fair, compassionate members who care deeply about this site and the individuals who visit. Moderators are members who have shown wisdom and maturity during their time here. They understand the importance of providing a positive and supportive place for those who suffer with alcohol addiction.

As we make this transition to the new system you will find posts and threads moved, deleted or edited more regularly. Our new moderators have a responsibility to act on my behalf when members post provocative or harmful messages.

We expect all members to follow proper forum etiquette. An article with specific guidelines is here and also found in our FAQ at the top of the page.

I'll provide more information as we get the Moderators up on step. I am very grateful to them for helping me do a job that has become much too big for me but is critical to this community.

Thanks.

RJ
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                    X