WIP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP?

I'm upset to read about WIP "leaving". I hope there was no major altercation? I'd really appreciate it if someone would enlighten me, as it appears that the 4 hours a day on MWO are not enough to keep me updated!
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WIP?

I am upset too, Beatle. Very much so. She was attacked on a thread, and had her feelings hurt. She pm'd me her last post - it is on the Army thread.

Comment

WIP?

I spent hours looking for this famous WIP departure post. Can someone please just let me know what happened?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WIP?

She was attacked, her feelings are hurt, and she doesn't think getting her feelings hurt is good for her recovery. She will check pm's from time to time, but I think she said she probably won't be back in the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X