ONE YEAR ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE YEAR ON

Its been a year for me on this site and what a year it has been , I have had many changes in my life some good and some bad. I have not always manage to stay away from AL in the bad times but have drank less in the last year than I would have done in one week before.
    I have meet many a friend along the way and have found great support from all here, some of them are no longer with us for their reasons.
    To them who know me and have been there when I needed you I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    To all newbies... welcome and my only advice I can give is Love yourself more than AL because you are the better person , and if things get tough post!
    Love to all
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

ONE YEAR ON

thanks j thats very inspirational, hope i can say same in a years time -well done xx
    Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

A lovely post to bring things back into perspective during this times of change.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

Yay Jacqui-- you are doing swell!
        I've loved your posts.
        Thanks for the words of wisdom.
        I wish you all the best.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

Way to go!!!!! I love to see happy posts like this. I know things don't always go great, but the positive is so awesome!!!!
          MM

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

You know you are dear to me...luv!
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

Happy One Year Anniversary, Jacqui. I'm glad you have come so far with MWO. Stay strong and keep up the good work. :l
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

Hi Jacqui
                Just wanted to say i love u from the bottom of my heart and also thanks 4 being there 4me that night or early in the morning... glad to read your post is so positive.:l :h:l

Take care

love
                Teardrop.x
                family is everything to me

Comment

ONE YEAR ON

love you keep on doing your best
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                  X