Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Guys - hope no one minds such a newbie to this site starting the Army thread today>
    It is because our time zone is so far ahead, and I end up posting on yesterday's pointlessly! Bear with me>...........Please!

Greetings all - am posting this whilse listening to lovely you tube PM sent to me by cym - thanks cym!
    Great to hear from you, O2M!! Hows the Big App?
    See that you are about CF - hope you cruising in sobriety.
    As far as curbing the tongue goes on this site, if I posted as I sometimes talk, I would have been barred day 1 !! LOL Though I hardly ever cuss (!!! LOVE that word) in anger, I do like the sound of a good obscenity, sigh!
    First day of work in a new job cheffing today - funky, totally awesome cafe, excellent co-workers, I have been blessed.
    Well just wanting to check in and see who's about and how all are
    X K

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Thanks Wal - hope you have an awesome night's sleep - See you on the morrow!
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hey Kap
      Are you still about. Sea, the night owl here. Glad you are loving your job.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hi all, I couldn't sleep.The Funeral Crowd is still around and so we are going to Disney for a few days of PEACE.Hope you all are well.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Have a Great time Evie!!!
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Yeah Evie - have oodles of fun!

Hey Sea - yep, still here, just been yapping on the phone to my sister, she lives a wee way away, but we catch up a couple of times a week. How are you, my friend?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hiya Kap, Evie, Sea and Wally!
              Great going for starting the thread Kap!
              Delighted to hear first day went well. It is a blessing isnt it when we find what we want.

Evie, I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing...take care hun.

Sea, Wally you still about?

I am away for the weekend today, going to the seaside for some R&R...bliss...
              Will still be about so see you later and have a fantastic day all x
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Morning all, i finally had a good nights sleep, and today i'm cleaning the house and putting the christmas decorations up x

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hiya Starty and Sweets!

Starty - spoil yourself in sober bliss this weekend! Sounds mighty good!
                  Sweets - you will be feeling on top of the world after the sleep! It makes a huge difference ay - as does the satisfaction of cleaning!

Great Going Guys - Are we, like, COOL or WHAT!?!?!?!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

We are COOL Kapo!!!!!!

Sweets, I am so pleased to hear you are sleeping now...that will help you immensley.
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

A very cold but happy welsh good morning to ya all.
                      Sounds like all are well. Good good.
                      Sweet..It'll be lovely sitting in the house with the Crimbo decs up. Ive really enjoyed it this year. And doesnt a good nights sleep without those mares help. I took a nytol last night and was out as soon as i hit the pillow for a change!
                      Kap.. Glad the first day went well. Do they have a wbsite so we can all nose where you work!
                      Enjoy Disney Evie. Sounds good.
                      Starts..Ive never been to the beach in the winter, but i bet its really refreshing.
                      Good day to all those ive forgotton. Coffee hasnt kicked in yet.
                      Well ive got my aunty who has just had a heart pace maker fitted coming over tdy. She was the person who brought me up while my parents were singing and i love her to bits. Cant believe they fitted it using a local anesthetic! Got Erin coming over to stay too, so going to cook a big roast and enjoy the day. Then footie later!
                      Hope everyone has a happy and enjoyable day.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

morning all, very positive start to the thread. Well I'm in work and didn't have to sit in my car waiting this morning as someone was here. Just having my first coffee of the day. Oh how I love that first coffee!

Starts ..... Enjoy your day at the seaside x

Evie ... My thoughts are with you Hun. Enjoy your time at Disney and relex yourself for a bit. X

Hi to everyone else i've missed, hope all have a good day/ night.

Oh I think the chef in work is cooking me a breakfast! Yay

Wish x

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I think your giving him some extra lovin. I never got brek cooked for me, male or female!!! Maybe im just a minger in the morning!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Its that short skirt your weaing. Thats how you get your brekfast. Dont think id pull that off with my hairy legs mind.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

lmao cy..... Think you'd look rather funny in this skirt!!

Off to clean this restaurant now so will catch ya all later x

Comment

Working...
                              X