Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Err... sucummbed to some vodka... lets face it i'm drunk, this has taken me some time to type correctly i'm drunk lets face it
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I loved Witches of Eastwick! You guys are reminding me of all these movies I might want to see again. Thanks!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Vlad what have you drunk tonight hon?
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

hippie37;488388 wrote: I think like many serious actors though.......put em in a comedy role and they thrive! Jack Nicholson in both The Witches from Eastwick and recently The Bucket List! robert de niro in that film with Sean Penn where they were disguised as 2 priests trying to get across the Canadian border as 2 convicts. Serious actors make me laugh!
          I loved that priest film ...watched it recently with zAK AND WE LOVED IT. i ALSO LOVE Arnie and Danny de vito in twins...loved it! Arnie is good in comedy.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

VODKA
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Are you OK? Still conversent? PM me if you want OK?
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hi Vlad,
                Did you have a Christmas party?
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hiya Vlad...we will let you off, is sat night.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

nO

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Don't fret about it too much Vlad OK? Beat yourself up about it and your on a sure way to the loony bin yeah? It's the worst thing you can do OK? You're amongst friends here so what happened?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

you happy vlad or down? Hope your ok but it's great to hear from you
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Vlad YOU are the most important person in this thread right now OK? FUCK the movies we can talk about em later OK? What happened tonight? Thought you were modding well my friend?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Come on Vladdy; speak to us. We are your friends.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hipps is right Vlad...are you ok girlie?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I'm off to bed I'm not drinking any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X