Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Get a good night's rest and we'll talk tomorrow if you want.
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

We Love You Vlad!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

take care vlad. Drink some water and sleep well. Speak tmr.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Vlad I'm online for the next few hours and will have my MSN running if you need to talk or just offload OK? My e-mail is. Hold on I'll send it to you privately OK? E-mail later if you want. I have to contact a few people right now but let me know if you need to talk etc and I'll stick around OK? You're a good mate. Sending you my e-mail now OK?

Love hips xxxxx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

so long as you know Vlad...noones judging here...modding sometimes means to me only getting pissed on a fri and sat night!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

yeah, maybe, busy in the morning, will probably feel terrible but will have to toretate it!!!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

well we will be here luv to help you survive it!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

A song comes to mind by The Manic Street Preachers here? Do you know the one I mean VLAD????

YouTube - If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

AAAAAAANDDDDDD......if you tolerate this?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I winder does Step King have a ciggerette and a glass of champagne when he finishes his books?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Krigs , I saw your pic and you look lovely...

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

what do you all think of OJ going down?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

whole keyboard is dead. What is it with me and laptops!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

YouTube - 1000 mirrors

Limers my little sweetness. I am off to MSN to catch up with Stateside and 'elsewhere' if you get my whole of the moon drift!!lol. Sinead looks absolutely beautiful in this track don't you think?

Good night and god bless hon and I'll catch up with you tomorrow OK? Wanna hear how Vlad is. Wish I could just let go of this site at times but people and friends mean so much to me that I can't. Wish I could just say FUCK OFF the lot of ye but I'm not that kind of guy. I care too much.

Love you hon and catch ya on the morrow.
                              Hips
                              xxxxx

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Cy....you are a little silly...but we love ya just the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X