Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

serves him right. Nasty piece of work if you ask me. He should be made to shag karen mathews.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Limers Steven King is an alkie, he used to drink gave it up years ago. He wrote about it um...I'll try and find it for you. It was before he got hit by the car though.
      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

now da hipps
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

ok Hipps, and I know what you mean . I get pissed off myself with this place but I love and need some of the connections ive made , and that includes you my friend. Catch up with you again soon I hope, Lizzie.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

never knew that cycle. We get about us alcoholics don't we!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

cymru;488444 wrote: serves him right. Nasty piece of work if you ask me. He should be made to shag karen mathews.
              lol Cy...you mad thing!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

cyclefan;488447 wrote: Limers Steven King is an alkie, he used to drink gave it up years ago. He wrote about it um...I'll try and find it for you. It was before he got hit by the car though.
                I didnt know that but it all makes sense..

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Limers, Thanks for the kind words. I think Stephen King probably driinks thru the whole novel- maybe not but he sure is weird at times with his thoughts.
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

He been dry for about 20 years now Stephen King! He did a great track with Alabama 3

YouTube - Stephen King Jams with Alabama-3
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

so whats happening in your life at the moment Krigs?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I think OJ is the scum of the earth!!!!!!!! I wish he could have received a longer sentence but I think he got the max.
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Who remembers The Soprannos?

YouTube - Woke up this morning

BEST TUNE EVER! Alabama 3.
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

thats feckin mad Hipps..he looks exactly as I expected him too, a bit like that fella , you know Stephen Hawkins , is that his name...the mad scientist fella.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Are they not allowing us to embed videos no more?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I agree Krigs, I was DELIGHTED he went down. Hipps , love that tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X