Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

no, weve to do it in the daily thread but i havent worked out where that is.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

LOL I've got about 3 conversations on the go at mo and still finding time to post here!..lol I'm deffo outta here!lol Se ya later dudes
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

hippie you have to go down to the music thread
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

eh no...

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

ok see ya Hipps

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Lizzie,
              My life is good-nothing new just getting into the busy time of Christmas....obligations, obligations, obligations. We usually fly to Atlanta or Florida for Christmas but the whole family has decided to stay home so we will not have to travel- I will miss Christmas with the family tho. I am going to do some charity work this Christmas (I am working with our city's police department on their Sub-For-Santa program). We help the families in our city that are in dire need.
              You, Lizzie?
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hi Cyclefan, I don't think I know you too well yet...I look forward tho.
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hi kriger, I'm fairly easy to get to know. I'm butting my way into conversations as time permits. :H
                  vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Im staying at home too , tho Granmas is only up the road..lol! Imgoing to cremate the turkey myself! I would love to get involved with helping the eldery (in particular) but I will have to wait i think till the kids are a bit less dependant.Whats the sub for santa...what do you do?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Cycle...im so glad your here..

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

krigs, that is really wonderfull. Good on ya girl. X
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

always good to have new friends here cycle. Just to let u know that limers nick name is leeky.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

ah leeks , i was getting used to it!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

We adopt families and bring food and gifts to make their Christmas bright when it otherwise would be bare.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Krigs...thats really what christmas is all about. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X