Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Boo hoo! Time for bed for me! You guys just starting the day, and mine is over, but happy to say, am signing off sober and clean!

Cym - will look into the web site thing...it is an internet cafe...D P One...and your aunt sounds like "The BOMB!"" Have the most excellent time with her. Aunts are awesome, I have 6 (all my late mum's sisters, many of them totally in denial alkies, but AWESOME aunts none-the-less
    Wishy - enjoy that morning coffee, flat white? My fave!
    Starts - you are a star, hope you have an awesome day!
    Blessings and hugs to you too, Sea and Sweet!
    And all to come - shall look forward to catching up when I get up, and your day drawing to a close x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Nos Da Kap. x
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I want my bed. Got the worst headache ever which I've had since last night and I still have 3 hotel rooms to clean!! Gotta keep thinking of the money though. Anyways that's my little moan for today. Happy positive thoughts from now on. Spending this afternoon with cy, Erin and kelsey so looking forward to that.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I love chicken, but pork is a bit more interesting.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I say chicken GG.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

All by myself....I dont wanna be all by my self...anymooorreee!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Yer, fine thanks GG. Was my attempt at being funny cause no one is here except u and me. Singing that song. Wish has just come over with the baby so am going to spend a bit of time with her.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Good Day Army
                  I am up, drinking my coffee; love that first coffee of the day too Wishy. Going to be a rough evening at work. I am working on the craziest unit in the building. Hope all are well today.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hiya everyone...having a lovely chill out here at the inlaws.
                    Sea what is the craziest unit? I know you are a nurse but r u a psychiatric nurse?
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hi sea and starts. Hope your both well. Tdy is the quietest this thread has been since i joined im sure.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

its very quiet isnt it? Must be cos Oney is away...
                        Mind you where is LTG, not seen her for a while....

You doing OK KP?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hey KP, I just read on another thread that you are not seeing erin today after all....thats a shame hun are you OK?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Doing great thanks starts. Cooked my roast that came out great. Found out that erin isnt coming over which got me down a bit, but hey, there will be other weekends and roasts.
                            My aunty came over and is looking great considering her op was a week ago. Its really difficult being with her alone though, cause she just doesnt talk. Honest, ive had a sentence out of her since about 11. Nothing wrong with her, she is just really quiet. Tried every conversation i could think of over lunch and after about 15 mins said, 'can we swap chairs so i can watch the football'!
                            Wishy and the baby are over and she is just sitting there saying nothing! This is the lady who brought me up when i was a kid. Hmmmmmm, maybe that explains alot! I love her to bits though.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hi Starts and Cym
                              I am working on the Long term care unit. I will be caring for like 25 patients. It is pretty overwhelming. They are too cheap to give us more staff. I just do the best that I can, and the patients love me, so that helps. Sorry that you won't see Erin today Cy. You seem to be handling it well.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

You are a star you know, a little while ago something like that would have floored you wouldnt it?
                                What op did your auntie have?
                                Ah some peeps are quiet, I am hard work too sometimes, just get into myself a bit, perhaps she just likes a bit of peace....

Comment

Working...
                                X