Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hipps, I thought you were joking about the halluncinations...are ya sure it was only cigs you were smoking...lol

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

youd miss Oney all the same....wonder how shes getting on.....

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Im going to turn on misery soon I think, love that film!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

laptop has gone. Think the keyboard is knackered. Will turn on fine but when I go to put my password each letter prints 2 letters on the screen. Back to the bloody iPod. Really pissed off about it. At least last time I was pissed and had some sort of excuse.
          Still, no urge to drink. Such is life eh troops?!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hipps, I failed on my NF battle. I went 6 days NF while I was at my son's and had NO trouble at all. No I didn't hallucinate....that sounds sucky to be sure! Did you have a patch on or were you going cold turkey.
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

my fault for changing my mood to bloody happy!!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Ah Cy..thats rotten luck , im so sorry matey...wish I could do something.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Limers, Are you watching Misery with Kathy Bates and Jimmy Caan? That was a great one, I agree! I just finished Stephen King's latest novel just last week. It wasn't as good as Misery.
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Good to see you Swweetie! Do you LIKE NY?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Thats the one Krigs....Oney, great to hear from ya!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

are you a Stephen King fan Krigs?

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Limey, Going back 20 years I have read a lot of his books and thoroghly enjoyed all of them. I think "The Shining" is the best movie, IMHO.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Nah Krigs the best movie by Stephen King was "IT" Scared me to death! Or even recently the movie based on his book called 1408 was it? starred Samuel L Jackson and john Cusack as the main character!
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Misery is also a great movie. Both of those I could watch more than once...and I have.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I think though he has had some great TV movies in 3 parts etc that have been amazing! HE is definately one of the best horror stories writers of his time EASY!
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X