Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I lover the one with the curse ...thinner or something it was called, the guy kept getting skinnier all the time.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Hips, I forgot about IT. I think you are right and it had a hell of a cast! What's going on with your quitting smoking? Tell me more.
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Misery was an absolute killer when she broke his ankles!! OUCH even I felt that. Normally blokes go with the dick kind of thing but because the story was so creepy etc. I was totally absorbed in the movie and then...........BANG!! I fucking jumped out my skin thinking of that happening to me!!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I'm off to bed now. Up at 6am and the car is already frozen!! Oh joy!!

I see oney popped in ... So glad she is having a good time.

Speak to you all in the morning

Night Night xx

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Thinner was fantastic; I don't think most people know that was written by SK...
            That PIE!!!!!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I've been smoking 4 fags a day from originally 20 and more krigs! It's really a weird feeling within the head and body tbh! Never expected it to be like this tbh.
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

I loved that One, I like King cos Its kind of horror without all the blood and guts!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Night Night to you, Wishy. I hope your headache goes away!!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

LOL KRIGS you're making me laugh hon? CLASSIC!!lol PIE??

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Itts the hardest thing of all to give up...im off 10 yrs but I smoked 30 a day, more if i was out boozeing.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Night WISH take care hon!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

night Wishy, love you hun.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

SK is just "freaky stuff". I think he is coming from a "strange mind" of his own.

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

the shining is brilliant. One of my favourites mainly due to the brilliant acting which is superb throughout. Redrum!! It was scary as mostly due to that clown. Didn't really like 1408.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Sat Dec 6

Like I said Limers I've smoked heroin and crack before and not had an addiction but fags? Can't understand it tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X