WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

this is me being a positive person on this site .. i love you all and you know that... i have been here a long time .. and i have seen alot of people come and go on this site .. and well i have to say the truth and the truth is .. life comes and it goes .. this site is about alcoholics ..wanting to try and help themselves and other ..with mods or AF. well first mods i think its a for a person that can go an week, months with out drinking .. and if you not .. you are just fooling yourself its a lie behind the lie.. that you can control it just because if you find yourself going Thur a bottle of wine a night and you call it good ..there's problem.. now please don't get me wrong I'm just being honest and just my opinion.. and as for AF yeah its a good way to go AF is hard work...but rewarding. but it has draws backs too .. you see things as they really are .. now please again not meaning to offend anyone .. just stating my opinion.. and now for the last part
    stage left.. if i have offended anyone in anyway of what i have said here or in the past i would like to apologize.
    and there is one more thing learn how to smile .. if this is delete then just go ahead and delete me too with it .. its call my right to speak my mind .. so with this being said stay strong and think positive .. an happy holidays
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

T.....you are a very dear friend to me. I appreciate your calls, your feedback, your support, your tough love. Keep on keeping on friend....I will!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Me too tlrgs, am with britz on that one...being quite new to MWO, not sure about what's been going down. I do know that I have resigned from the "debating society" and my primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics (if they ask etc) to achieve sobriety. We are here to build each other up - not bring each other down!

So - indeed, it is ONWARDS and UPWARDS for this serene and sober CHRONIC ALK!!!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Pleasure having you as a friend on this journey Roger.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

I second that Roger. You have always been kind and supportive to me.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Mr T, I am glad you are here...you are an inspiration to me
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

You are the man Mr T. THE MAN!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

T, you are awesome and I always look up to what you have to say - you are more experienced at getting and staying sober than I am. I am always interested in honesty, and learning everything I can from those who are leading a sober and happy life.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

well trlgs or tlgrs. Love the cat by the way. Yes, positivity is the key. However, be careful cos positivity attracts negativity in the magnetic fields. eARTH IS A MAGNETIC FIELD. Smiling and laughter are always the best way forward. I am positive until the drink hits the spot and then I become negative, never good, never productive and totally a waste of energy. As for offending anyone, I am sure you could not have done as bad as me. I am the unofficial queen of offence!!! ha ha:H What is it like in Hollywood? I have it on the tv now and god I would be insane. What a mad world that is? How come these 'stars' earn such money - do have problems figuring that out. I love and appreciate Marilyn Monroe and look what happened to her. They destroy her and then worship her as a legend. Mind you I liked Nicole Smith and was very sad at her death and the death of her son. Just the ramblings of the local lunatic. KEEP POSITIVE COS IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE. WHEN NEGATIVITY COMES INTO YOUR LIFE, WHICH IT MAY, JUST SAY 'yeh ok - whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' keep being so strong:h LIFE IS A PERPETUAL CIRCLE OF LIFE. WE LIVE, WE LEARN AND WE DIE. IT IS WHAT WE DO ON THIS PLANET THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. WE ALL NEED TO LEARN. BUT TRUTH IS ALWAY THE ONE THING LACKING - SO KEEP SAYING TRUTH FOR IN TRUTH LIES FREEDOM.................................

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

"YOU DA MAN " ! Ha! (The Pope can't be wrong ! Ha! IAD)
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

well trlgs or tlgrs. Love the cat by the way. Yes, positivity is the key. However, be careful cos positivity attracts negativity in the magnetic fields. eARTH IS A MAGNETIC FIELD. Smiling and laughter are always the best way forward.

yes maddiva i have to agree with you .. but i stlll surive tho it looks dark at times but i seem to still surive as usual.. ..

and iad i bless you my son
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

T, we love you:l:h

PS: Sending the cat down to Florida. Well, my freaking motherboard is being shipped down there, so why not send the cat along ?
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

T, I always enjoy your posts. They are very useful and insightful.

Mich.
                          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

T, you're my buddy. I'll send you some pie for the holidays!

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

well T, to me you have spoken with the voice of reason, you support so many people and we do appreciate it ...
                              ?We are one another's angels?
                              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X