WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

I think, like Kap, I must have missed something that happened here yet again (this despite the long hours I put in here everyday). But anyway, you--- tlrgs, Roger, whatever-- you have always been a stalwart, a pillar of strength and inspiration here on MWO. Your comments, observations, and humour are certainly highly valued by me and many others.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

wheres your other half Beatle?

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

hi Roger
        I hope you are not mad at me. I was kind of defending RJ about being slow to have the site normal, and I don't think I was very clear, or very charming.
        I hope we are still friends. You have been very encouraging to me in chat, and I regret my dumb post for how it came out sounding.
        Lila

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

gyco ate it hahahahah,T,is yur thread positive or negative,im at a loss and with most of yur threads im not,being an alchoholic is an individual state of mind,even tho you mt drink a lot dont make u alchoholic,is it what R J said,did it offend you,if a thread is removed wich many here should of been, well so be it,this site to me is to come to an understanding of alchohol and its affects,and being a drinker of 37 years tht only my opinion,so if we or i offend someone,as the beatles once said or sang LET IT BE LET LET IT BE LETTTTTTTTT IT BE,there will be an answer lrt it be hahahha you are an inspiration to all T gyco

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

OK

OK so Roger I read this post earlier and then walked away from the computer but it stuck in my mind. I have been struggling and having some sober days which I enjoyed very much, and I keep asking why can't I just get to where some of these great people are at, they are enjoying life, not drinking almost a 1.5 liter bottle of wine a night, and I do get it, you worked at it, made it through those early days and don't forget where you were at. And your honesty at pointing it out, mods is not what I am doing here. I have a real freakin problem. OK so something happened here today that made me ashamed of myself. My son had a bottle of scotch that he got from his girlfriend's dad, hid away, mom found it and drank it over the course of a couple of weeks but I figured I'd replace it, right? This was 2 months ago and he looked for it today and asked me about it and said how special it was cuz it was old and special and the dad didn't drink and gave it to him cuz son likes it. I just shrugged... and thought "you freak, how could you" and I don't know how to make it right except to stay sober. No drinking tonight, tomorrow etc., I've got to do this. And so I'm here to stay with you good people and you get to hear my confession.
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

OH Suzanna.....glad you are here.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Suzanna, good for you for owning up to YOURSELF .... it does help with staying sober to realise the extent of the drinking problem ...

good luck

Heavenly xx
                ?We are one another's angels?
                Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL

Thanks Heavenly and Brittzak, I am on it, staying AF, had a good day today because for the first Saturday night in a long time I didn't drink.
                  The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
                  X