was it me????WIP FAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was it me????WIP FAN

Have not been on this site from the time I told my story, sort of reclused into myself. Not sadly, but optimistically. Sometimes, do we not need to do that - I think alcohol dependent folk are rather deep and my deepness required that. Anyway came on here and saw the WIP is not coming back and that has worried me, for I know I have been drunk on this site at times as I try to battle my demons and then I write rubbish. Not fit for the tip!!! So now I worry that I have upset WIP have sent a private message. If,and I pray that is the case - not me, who said bad about WIP? Cos WIP has been a great inspiration to me and I love the words he/she writes. Clear, to the point, helpful and sincere. Please tell me and why do politics come into a website, you know people politics. I don't understand........................

was it me????WIP FAN

Maddy, there were alot of things that got to WIP. She was getting alot of nasty posts of people. Personal jabes at her and decided to leave. The final thing was a comment not made by yourself, and you really need to care about yourself right now. Dont let that alcoholic paranoia kick in, cause it can be a killer and real trigger.
    I have not seen anything but positive posts and thoughts since your original mistakes, which were done while drunk, which alot of us have done.
    For me anyways, its a new day and its gone and forgotton and you keeping yourself sober with our help is the main thing.
    Wip is a strong gal, and doesnt hold grudges, just didnt want to be here for a while i believe.
    Take care.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

was it me????WIP FAN

Cymru - see when the dust settles and we get on course we find our true friends. I consider you my cyber true friend. We are in the same boat, apart from the fact I aint married and living in Wales. Never even been to Wales. Plus, I thought it was miles away and it is near Liverpool, is it not. I am sorry about WIP for I searched for her comments and thanks for clarifying the sex, not that it matters, but I could not figure it out. WIP has helped me no end both privately and publicly and I would never hurt intentionally. THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING. and for those who personally attack her. Are you any better??? Somehow I doubt it. :h

Comment

Working...
      X