what are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you doing?

to all of you online right now, please post and say what time it is where you are and what you are doing ( except being onlinei mean) plus be honest and say if you are or are not having a drink? be nice to capture what saturday/sunday feels like for different people accross the world x i'll start, i am watching x factor in the uk and drinking diet coke :goodjob:
    Keeps x:happyheart:

what are you doing?

Im watching the same thing and 3 of my kids are on the floor playing with loads of toys and making a big mess and in the mean time im pming one of my bestest friends whist eating some lovly green garlic olives. Yum Yum!

Comment

what are you doing?

whats the weather like wally , its -4 here - brrrrrrrrr

Comment

what are you doing?

It's 8.45pm here and i'm sat watching casualty on bbc 1 and looking after my baby niece. Going to bed early tonight and catching up on some much needed sleep.

Wish xx

Comment

what are you doing?

7.45am Sunday. Drinking black coffee, 1 sugar. Looking out of window deciding to clip lavender hedge today.

Comment

what are you doing?

I have just watched Gavin and stacey, eaten a wonderful meal of chilli and rice, its 8.45 here and feeling pretty good!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

what are you doing?

sounds cosy limers, who do you want to go home?

Comment

what are you doing?

Oh and it's freezing here. My car is already iced over and i only drove it just over an hour ago!! Not looking forward to getting up a 6am and scraping the ice off!!

Comment

what are you doing?

I was watching X factor but now cooking thai curry for my hubbys birthday, I have a glass of red wine as I am moderating ...........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

what are you doing?

Betty , how the hell are ya girl...its soo good to see you back.

Comment

what are you doing?

Please say Happy Birthday to Mr Boop (Oh, I guess I could do that myself, eh?). Anyway, all the best to the Boops!
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

what are you doing?

it's 3:47pm EST in SE USA and I'm not drinking, nursing a cold and been weeping to Lifetime Xmas
                        Movies....actually just grateful to feel my feelings and to have the courage to walk through the process again - 14 days AF... again...
                        It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

what are you doing?

so interesting to get a little glimpse of real life, SO chilli sounds brilliant, BB thai curry - yummy, garlic olives - my dont we love our food, BB how you moderating? so many each night or some AF days?

Comment

what are you doing?

It's 3:54 pm. I am drinking tea and I just finished a bagel with peanut butter. I am taking a break from my writing by seeing what's happening on MWO.
                            AF Since April 20, 2008
                            4 Years!!!
                            :lilheart:

Comment

what are you doing?

well done namaste, x

Comment

Working...
                              X