what are you doing?

Mr . Boops, happy birthday to ya!

Comment

what are you doing?

peanut butter hmmmmmm x what you writing? glad you having a break
      Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

what are you doing?

Its almost 9p.m, am not drinking but just poured tea on my laptop so trying to dry it. Going to watch fantastic 4 rise of the siver surfer in a min.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

what are you doing?

Limers, Beatle, Keepwalking thanks for the welcome back .......

I will definitely send the birthday greetings to mr boop ........

As for moderating, I no longer drink mon to thurs unless it is a special occasion and only buy small amounts at the weekend (because if I buy more I will drink it) ....

Love & hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

what are you doing?

wow ive been up since 4am its 427 pm im sittin here reading the thread and im going tohave a beer,did my house work cause the wife is working,did som shoppin food,other then tht id like to sit and just mellow but thnx for askin hahahah gyco

Comment

what are you doing?

3:30 pm here. Just finished looking after one of my sons, and shoveling the walk and driveway clear of snow, and now going through mail and checking in by reading things here.

Comment

what are you doing?

Hello!! It's 4:40 pm here. I'm laying on my bee-hind eating potato chips & dip, having finally gotten some time alone. Now I'm scouring the site for all of the "nasty" threads that I keep reading about. I'm kind of perverse that way:H!!

Comment

what are you doing?

Its 4:45 p.m. here..... I just got home from Target because today was the last day they had the ping-pong table on sale for $99.00. (I said that the kids really want it, but I think I want it more). I am eating a few wheat thins with Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb cheese, and checking in here, on Facebook and email, and then am breaking out my Pilates DVD for a little exercise! I'm on my 9th glass of water today. OH, and its 70 degrees here. perfect!
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

what are you doing?

Oh great, the slovenly potato chip eater is followed by the health-food eating exerciser!! Thanks for that. Sheesh, now I feel like I really should get out of my robe and maybe walk down the stairs:H.

Comment

what are you doing?

Ah Dingy///dont feel bad , im just about to order a big indian with all the trimmings...(im talking food now, you dirty minded women you!)

Comment

what are you doing?

haha dingbat. I just got back from foodshopping have lost all interest in food since on the topamax. I have lost 16 lbs. in three weeks. no booze for me tonight. i am going to finish my crossword puzzle, then fix hubby a meal probably shrimp on ravioli I'll eat a little bit too.
                        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

what are you doing?

16 lbs...bloody hell, well done.

Comment

what are you doing?

2:20 alaska time. Just getting ready to bake for a while and then get ready for my BF Christmas party. Day 6 AF and going to stay that way.

Happy saturday everyone
                            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

what are you doing?

dingbat;488321 wrote: Oh great, the slovenly potato chip eater is followed by the health-food eating exerciser!! Thanks for that. Sheesh, now I feel like I really should get out of my robe and maybe walk down the stairs:H.
                              You are so funny :H
                              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

what are you doing?

It is 6:29 here, I am drinking water....resting from decorating house. VERY tired really. Have been doing 2 days now. AND still have a day to go the village is tomorrow. I am a big holiday person! I am checking in on breaks to rest.
                                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                                X