Army thread Sunday 7 December 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kap, my accent is fecked up. I am from California, lived in Canada, then Boston, then Texas...LOL!! I bet I could a job doing voice overs...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK, kids, posted a new thread called Holiday Diaries, and I would really like people to come on once a day and post what it's like in their area (weather, area, etc.) and what they're doing Holiday-wise, and what they're planning for holiday customs! Please come by, friends. LTG (K), you're like goulash or shish-kabob, you've been in so many places and have probably seen so many different customs! See you there, friends!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Shite Rubes, you're gonna make me think about Christmas before Christmas eve arent you.....?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starting, I think you are catching on...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;489295 wrote: When can I come to your house????
            Starting, this is a quote back from 112. Are you avoiding answering me??? LOL
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

startingover;489302 wrote: Its not my house Rubes, its the in laws but I am sure they would be delighted to have you come and stay!

Aw LTG, I will keep everything crossed for you.

I forgot the camera today unfortunately...its a shame cos it was such a beautiful day...
              Would never igore ya rubes...this is from 114 :H

Comment

LOL Starting! I'm old, ya gotta remember!!!! You're invited here anytime. Why don't you come between jobs? I bet we could get Oney to come then too. We've got to get a plan!
                sigpic

Comment

You serious Rubes?????

Comment

In between jobs is a great idea!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

'Course I'm serious. (I putting on supper! LOL) I'm always up for a visit from a new friend!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well lets think about it then!

Oh yes, i am sure supper looks great on you. LOL

Comment

You'll have to learn to speak Southern!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Evening all, had a lovely relaxing evening. My step bro popped over with his girlfriend and their baby girl, which was nice as i haven't seen them for a while. There little girl is just starting to crawl on her tummy. So cute! I've stuffed myself silly tonight on a chicken and pork dinner then cheesecake with double cream. Think my weight may go up slighty!!

How is everyone doing? I see LTG was here. Missed ya girlie xx

Comment

Goodnight all.

Speak in the morning xx

Comment

Just popping in to say goodnight!
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X