Army thread Sunday 7 December 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it was only about 4 lines vlad. You made more sense than I do when drunk!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

If I'd left it as it was, it would have been garbage. It took me about 10 mins to type it. Had to correct every word - I remember that.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Guys...u feeling better vlad?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Not so bad now.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

So sorry to hear about laptop....that is a real shitey thing to happen....

It is insured though isnt it?

Comment

Wake up, America! Are we all so busy on Sunday mornings??? Usually I am, but this time of year I'm alone a lot. Not next year, tho. Going to be well enough to stay with my daughters children lots. My SIL has already confirmed our Christmas Eve meal twice, and it's more than 2 weeks away. You know you're loved when you're son-in-law loves you enough to call to chat! Up and at 'em army. By the way, SO and Wishy and others talking about your temp being 1 or -1....is that celsius or fahrenhiet? Would make a HUGE diff to know! Have a good day troops!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

do you know what happened vlad? was it cos you were upset over something?

Comment

Goodness, Vlad, what happened?
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all , im off out shopping now, tress up and wars broke out with the kids...again! Im going out tonight which is good I suppose. Hpws you weekend Starts?

Comment

Hey, Sleeky Leeky Slimey Limey! Have a good shopping trip!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya slimes,
                        Weekend is LOVELY just got back from the beach, weather is gorgeous...
                        Dogs went in loads and we walked miles. Feeling great today...
                        Bit sad cos we found a dead seal on the beach....

You off to concert tonight?

Rubes, good to hear from you...we are in celsius or centigrade either way its bloody cold!

Comment

Oh, lunch is on the table..see ya later x

Comment

my laptop is fully covered. Made sure I got it all right this time. Typing this in the bath and with my current record that is prob a bad idea.
                            Glad your feeling better vlad. These things happen and as long as we do not just sweep it under the carpet then it's a tool to use In the future when the triggers come on I suppose.
                            Where you off out leeky?
                            Man this bath is taking my skin off. So hot.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm glad I figured out the temp thing. One of my little curiosities. I've been thinking for some reason we were all talking about the same thing. When Wishie was talking about -1 and the ice and all, I had a whole other thing in mind. So I looked it up. Your -1C would be about 30 F, just below freezing. It's been as low as 18F or about -9C (just guessing) here in the last month at night, and we're in the Deep South, so this is unusually cold for us this year. I thought you guys were going out for walks on 0 F degree days, when for me they are actually 32F. Makes a diff. Sorry to get caught up, but I love to learn about the world through you crazies. Love you all too.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm on a roll!!! LOL It's 3.6C here! So, I've learned my 1 (at least) thing for the day. You know, maybe, especially during the holiday season, it would be fun to come on each day and post, sort of diary style, about or activities and customes, memories of the season, activities. I love to learn about the world. Or should I start a new thread for this purpose? Might attract peeps who don't come to this thread. This could be a good plac to help with how AL has figured into our past ones and how to keep them out now. Thoughts, anyone???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X