Army thread Sunday 7 December 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that - had a visitor. Anyway, what happened. Well hubby decided he'd buy me a gift - a bottle of vodka. Think he thought I'd be OK, although I remember him exclaiming at one point, 'You've drunk THAT much, ALREADY???'
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

vlad;489039 wrote: Sorry about that - had a visitor. Anyway, what happened. Well hubby decided he'd buy me a gift - a bottle of vodka. Think he thought I'd be OK, although I remember him exclaiming at one point, 'You've drunk THAT much, ALREADY???'
      Baby girl, tell him next time you want roses and chocolates! I tell you this in love, lets try to work on a plan. What can I do to help? I want you not to have these bad mornings!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I was there when he bought it, he was buying himself some beer and said, 'I'll buy you some vodka.' I didn't say a word, I just watched as he picked up my favourite vodka off the shelf.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

rubes, you must of thought us Brits hard as nails as well as crazy going out in what you thought was-1!!!
          Oh dear vlad. Must of been mixed emotions when you recieved that. If you have any left I'd feed it to the flowers. Like me, I just think having vodka in the house is a bad idea.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

OK, first on our Christmas list is backbone stiffener, and we tell Hubs not to offer, because he loves you, O.K. We want to have a Merry, not painful, Holiday! LOL
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

did you know what was going to happen? I remember being bought j. D and vodka and feeling excited, but just knowing deep down it was gonna get messy.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good Day Army
                It is cold and snowy here. I will be off to work again soon. I am not happy that I have to work during my football game, but what u gonna do? So sorry that you are feeling bad Vlad. I do hope that you feel better soon.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

cymru;489061 wrote: did you know what was going to happen? I remember being bought j. D and vodka and feeling excited, but just knowing deep down it was gonna get messy.
                  I had 4 drinks but it was more than 4 really if you know what I mean. 4 of MY measures. And a lot of the bottle is gone.

Comment

Didn't realise just how drunk I was until I came on here last night and tried to type, also I couldn't remember what I'd typed until I looked when I logged on after church.

Comment

I very shakily served the tea and coffee after church this morning.

Comment

What are you going to do now? Go back to modding ?
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello everyone ... I've had such an exhusting day today. Work was manic and my feet, back and head hurt. In my pj's now after a lovely well earned shower and have just munch through half a tube of pringles, a cheese and ham panini and a white choc yoghurt! Feel stuffed now. I'm so looking forward to relaxing and having an early night.

Vlad... Hope your feeling better soon hun xx

How is everyone?

Comment

hi sea. Hope you have a peacefull night.
                            Must be some diff decisions going on vlad? You did well to go to church. Fair play, I stay in bed for a week, but then again I drink non stop for 3-4 days
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

startingover;489083 wrote: What are you going to do now? Go back to modding ?
                              I want to, I started this month so well. Then that happened.

Comment

Glad u r relaxing wishy
                                I am trying to read and post while rich is flinging the bloody car round corners!!
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X