Army thread Sunday 7 December 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cymru;489090 wrote: hi sea. Hope you have a peacefull night.
    Must be some diff decisions going on vlad? You did well to go to church. Fair play, I stay in bed for a week, but then again I drink non stop for 3-4 days
    Hey, I felt a lot better afterwards too. The thought did come into my head about not going.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'm in a GOOD mood even though I haven't seen my daughter and she hasn't called AGAIN, and I've been sat here waiting for her ALL day. La de la. I'm getting better at reign in blood on guitar hero though. Whoop whoop!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

If I have a hangover, I have to get up and deal with it. I can't stand lying in bed. Especially this morning, felt like I had a bullet in my head.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

It's so cold today .... I still have ice on my car from this morning. Driving home i saw gritters out, gritting the roads.... at 4pm!! Think another icey night is on the cards. Just so glad i don't have work tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Cy. Go Patriots!!!
            Congrats on One Week. That is Awesome!! Rock on mate.
            Wishy, isn't it great to get home and in your PJ's?? I love it. That will be me around midnight tonight. Wearing one of my New England Patriots shirts to work, whether they like it or not. Guess, I will always be a bit defiant.lol
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I feel sick
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I know were completly diff vlad and I say this cause it's the first thing that popped into my head and I know it might just be me.
                I want to mod too and have started well many times, but it always ends up back where I was and didn't want to be, so I myself can't mod cause I'm passed that point. Like a plane taking off. I either take off and fly or keep going and crash and burn. Which I have done so many times.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wear your seatbelt, SO!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

those s.t's are bad mothers!!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Can someone please come a take these pringles off me as i've nearly eaten a whole tube of them in less that half an hour!! If i put weight on i'm blaming tesco's for selling them half price!!LOL

Sea .... you wear your shirt to work girlie ... Little miss defiant!! LOL

Comment

Hi All,
                        Are you feeeling better now,Vlad? You didn't say one thing to be embarrassed about last night. You were quite "reserved'.
                        Cy, Congrats on the 7 days AF! Are you getting your Hope back?
                        Start, Are you sick because of Rich's driving and trying to read the iphone? Hopefully its not something else.
                        Sea, My team won yesterday!!!! FL will likely play for the Natl Championship. I am SOOO proud today! I hope your Patriots win tdy for you; I'll try to tune in so I can cheer for you. I'll be your "stand in". I can say to you, after yesterday, that I understand why Sundays watching your Patriot football is tough to stay AF. I was really thinking beer would have been good yesterday while I watched FL play ALabama. I paced around the house and ate ice cream floats; at the end I was literally shaking! I didn't really have cravings- I just missed that part of the football experience (beer).
                        Where is LTG? Has anyone spoken with her lately??
                        Krigs
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Rubes and Limers,
                          What are you 2 ladies doing tdy? Did you get your shopping done, leeky? Rubes, are you cooking some fantastic "southern fare" for dinner?
                          I really need to do some grocery shopping, laundry and a little cleaning. After that I would like a nice "comfort food" dinner. I'll have to do a little thinking on that. I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
                          Krgs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Wishy,
                            Did your headache go away, hun? Feeling better I hope?

Comment

Hi ya Krigs
                              Yep, football and beer is tough. Sometimes I buy O'Douls AF beer, but I usually only want one or two. Guess it doesn't set my crazy drinking brain cells off.

Comment

Awww....Did I miss Slimeyleekylimey?

Comment

Working...
                                X