Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 7 December 08

GO FLORIDA!!!! KICK BAMMY BUTT!!! My Dad lives in FL.lol
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

kriger;489143 wrote: Wishy,
      Did your headache go away, hun? Feeling better I hope?
      Hey Krigs ... My headache is still here. Just a constant ache between my eyes. Thanks for asking xx

Comment

Right i've gotta go and help with the veg for dinner ...Stepdad is having a fit as nothing is prepared! Doesn't he realise i've been in work all day!!

Catch ya all later xx

Comment

Hi al, dinner been cooked and tree up, bought a little tree for the doorstep...going christmas crackers this year!lol!I will be going out later to see the Harlem Gospel Choir...First outing in ages..

Comment

Hey, ya'll! Krigs, there's nothing like those end-of-the season Southern football games!!! If my Dawgs can't be winners, I'll root for the Gators!!! Love those tail-gate parties too! You guys across the pond no what we're talking about? It's a religiion here!!! I had NO comments about a thread on posting holiday lifestyle traditions. No interest? Boring?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Any word from Oney? You think she's asked for political asylum?
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Have not seen Oney for a couple of days. When is she headed home? Might be today.

Comment

she said yesterday she would be back with the family (us!) tmr night.
                  Got 3 live games on TNT but no patriots. Booo!
                  Thanks krigs. I'm feeling really good and very positive thought I broke another laptop!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, are you getting the New York Giants game? I hate to say it, but they are a great team. Superbowl champs last year; beat my beloved Pats.

Comment

Hey, Sea! Have you thought more about visiting Patrick when you go to FL?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi ya Rubes
                        Patrick really wants us to go to SC when he is in competition again May or June, but my Dad leaves FL in May, so I think that we shall have to make two separate trips. I have been talking to some of the MWO's from FL. We are trying to plan a meet up. That would be very cool.

Comment

Hi Sea and Rubes...im gonna look for your thread now Rubes.

Comment

No haven't got the giants game either. Do have wash v Carolina in the hockey though. Just watching the lost boys. What a brill film!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Back out of that car and feeling much better now...never used to feel sick in the old one....
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

your getting older now Start , you see...shit happens when your over thehill.

Comment

Working...
                                X