Army thread Sunday 7 December 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Vlad - hope you sleep well darl, Night Wish....
    I have just got home - it's 1.15pm MOnday here, anyone about???
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi kap. I'm just about here. Just watched hostel2. Good film. Love a good gory film like that! Got some live hockey on now. Can't wait to get my laptop sorted cause typing on this iPod is a pain in the arse! So, you got a prem team u support? Get that web adress?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi cym - no I haven't go that addy? re hostel2 etc, shite - I'll never forget when my sons rented it and I could hear it playing through the wall - holy shite....I quite simply wouldnt even be ABLE to watch that sorta stuff. Mind you I don't really like chick flicks, either! Love a good Brit comedy, however....thanks for posting - feels a bit lonely sometimes at this time of day. Good to see ya... Have just scoffed fantastic salami, cheese, cucumber, aoli, ham, tomato sammy on real F*CKOFF bread!!!! Bless ya !

Comment

I have done nothing but eat today. Loads of crap! Noodles, sweets, choc, 6 packets of crisps...the list goes on. I'm really going to turn into a porker soon! Was it u who said they were getting a new tat?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

half a loaf of bread!!!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym - it beats ethyl alcohol - every time. I have yet to read an article on someone who went and held up a service station after consuming numerous packet of crisps, in an 'out of character' event! Yes re the tattoo - I have several on my forearms (and the Anarchy symbol on back of neck) and last thursday I got a dozen or so random stars on my left forearm Looks quite cool. I love them mainly because they really look quite "odd' on me! Thing about the food thing is, a f**king good PIGout on fruit would only result in the dam toilet! I have been cleaning my floors, they are polished wood, one of the reasons I actually bought my house - BAD MOVE! I have drunk over less! They get so gaddam dirty!

Comment

LOL. I'm off to bed. Enjoy the rest of your day kap. Sure we' ok catch up in the morning.
                Nos da x
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Adious cym - sleep well mate!

Comment

Working...
                  X