Army Thread Monday December 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starts is saving our forests by not cutting down the greenery in our world. The ozone is in a bad shape and she feels for mother earth. And she would NEVER have a fake one. God no, what would people think! I think its very noble of you starts.:goodjob::H:H
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi LeekyLimey,
      Cy, Good Deal on the laptop!!!!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

CY - not a totally altruistic move re the court thing....sadly, I LOVE sitting in there andseeing who did what in the conmmunity. Funnily, in my using days (drugs) a Tuesday morning outside the courthouse was THE place to go and score - knew so many people there anyway, (so quite social too LOL) and it was always very easy to score......NOT TODAY!
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Limers, are you back to Limers for good? I like your other name as well but Limers has more humor...LOL!!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey Kapo.
            Do you do Christmas really big in NZ?
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Nothing wrong with that Kap. It helps define what your doing and why your doing it. It makes you feel better? So it should cause you deserve it.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

O2M, thanks for the bamboo post. I love it! :h
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Makes me feel bloody grateful it's not me facing the music in the court room - has been many, many times in the past, Cy !!! Good news re ya laptop mate YAY!
                  Krigs, yeah commercial CHristmas main part of the "bigness" shops open til midnight in Dec - I LOVE THAT!! Otherwise, weather permittin, bbqs, big get togethers, public holidays, midnight chuch (for those inclined) pretty standard....I like it tho, although I love it when it is all back to normal again
                  Have not had a drink around Christams time for over 10 years - just the way it has turned out - not getting complacent tho!
                  Big hi to LTG - hope you good darl!

Comment

Morning all
                    Howz it going all? Went to see Quantum of Solace last night - more like quantum of shite if you ask me. NOT to be recommended for recovering alcoholics I swear Jimbo 007.5 had a drink in his hand in 80% of the film. God knows how he killed all the baddies as he must have been paraletic the whole time. At one point he stayed up half the night and had 6 triple gin and vodka martinis and was a box of birds in the morning! C'mon! My SIL who was sitting next to me had a glass of wine and the smell of it was enough to make me hurl. Glad to see Oney is back and looking forward to the NY update.
                    BH

Comment

Hi BH - Me laugh out loud re Quantum of SHite! Have a great day darl, you doing awesome

Comment

Hi BH!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Bh!!!! Where you been?? Missed you!
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It just started snowing here! I LOVE the snow! Up until 13 years ago I spent every Christmas with sunshine and 80F weather-most would call that heavenly but I much prefer the white Christmas instead. Living in an environment that doesn't change much season to season got boring-nothing much (season wise) to look forward to. I love each and every season here and no one season lasts very long so there is change all the time. I love it.

Comment

Hi BH, Hows you?

Comment

I wish it would snow.:upset:
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X