• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday December 8

will post it for you now Oney

Comment

Bandit;490207 wrote: Hi Cyclefan,

Yes, I have watched both. If you are screaming for ice cream I hope you haven't forgotten about not suprising the incontinent today (I loved that one by the way) and I agree on the idea of housework!

xx
      Those are bart simpson quotes. He has the best lines. :H
      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/729523=4410-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Oney those are all over Las Vegas. Oxygen bars.

Comment

Wishy...hes looking goooood!

Comment

Thats it now i will be finding allsorts of funny pics to amuse myself.... lol

Comment

yeah, instead of an alkie, you can turn into an oxie..haha

Comment

Perfect outfit Cy for cheering us on at the mini-marathon next June
                  Feck, that liquid oxygen sounds just the ticket, does it make you irresistable to the opposite sex and make you young forever, tir na nog and all that.I'll bet it's not cheap.
                  Reminds me of that film with Meryl Streep and Goldi Hawn and the potion that kept them alive forever, can't remember what it was called.
                  xx
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Thats a bargain. I WANT SOME cause I feel really shite at the minute, speaking of the Simpsons and funny quotes, my all time motto - AL, the solution to and cause of all of lifes problems

xx
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I know im looking good. All the liquid oxygen ive been taking. I dissapear for an hour and look what happens. I get turned into a tribal warrior!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

you sure thats just liquid oxygen Oney?? LOL
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey guys! Can't stay but a sec, putting my dinner on (Starting LOL)!!! I see the prodigal returned, no political asylum!! How was your trip, Oney? I already read you love our oxygen!!!! LMAO
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So, Rubes is wearing her dinner again and i am off to bed ....again.
                            Great to see everyone back .....Farting is happy now...
                            Nighters, sweet dreams xxx
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey guys, good night - I'm off to bed!
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Heres a serious one that Wish took earlier. I know i need to do some working out, but i aint too bad.
                                Attached files [img]/converted_files/729557=4411-attachment.jpg[/img]
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X