Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday December 8

Okay goodnight Sea
    Hi Sweetgum how are you. You are up early. Its evening here in NZ and I am just off to see the new Bond movie - not my usual cup of tea but I would go to the opening of an envelope! Hope you are fighting the good fight. Be back later to catch up.
    BH

Comment

Morning guys from a very cold frosty UK.
      Just about to amble in to work for an easy day I hope.
      Know what you mean about letting the housework slide....still battling that one a little. Havent quite got my OCD cleaning head on yet, with luck it will make an appearance soon!
      See ya later, have a lovely sober, peaceful day folks.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ditto re the slobby teens! I'm OK with that though, at least they remember to shower lol. Great to relate to you both about lots of mum things as well as the alcohol/anxiety/OCD CleaNINT (!!!)
        Sea - glad to hear you are doing AA. I find it awesome and very grounding and uplifting at same time! Not long home from meeting just now, always leave with gratitude and serenity....ALWAYS!
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Sweets, how you doin ?

Comment

Morning everyone.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Vlad, how you doing today? I am nearly at the end of Monday, and was just saying some gratitude prayers at the end of another day sober. You were on my list, darl - hope you are doing good ay.

Comment

Yes, feeling alot better today thanks. I still drank last night, least it was 2 and not ??
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Gosh! I could never do that! Two drinks for this kid would always turn into at least two days worth and many, many times twoPLUS months. Keep on keeping on! Bless you - I am heading to bed now, is 10.30pm Monday and I have big day tomorrow, supporting couple of early recovery buddies faciing court charges. Have a great day mate

Comment

You too.

Comment

good morning everyone. Feeling good today on day8. Been a while since I strung 8 days together! I managed 37 earlier in the year and did 40 something in feb but this is better than I've felt in a long time.
                      With regards to the cleaning, I always give my house a good clean before I go on a binge. Everything has to be perfect before I start. It's as if I'm telling myself I'm not that bad, look I have a clean house! Plus I know I won't be cleaning for a while after. Saying that I am not a messy drinker. Just tend to sit at the sofa, drink and pass out. Maybe some crisp debrit, but that generaly it.
                      Got to start getting on top of some bills tdy as I've let that slide a bit recently.
                      Going to try and see Erin some time this week too, and am a bit mystified why she did not phone this weekend. Not blaming her, she is 8, but it all seems a bit strange, as her family knew I had plans. Won't let it get me down though!
                      Have a great day everyone.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

night kap.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My house gets a mess when I drink too. I have no motivation to do the little things so it just builds up. In a sober moment I would realise how horrendous it looked.

Comment

Oh poo, been sat there for an hour at work with all my collar on my suit jacket up-turned... :blush:

Comment

Vlad..lol. I'm terrible for things like that. I feel I have to go and tell them! Also when the label is out. I'm also really bad for picking up 1p pieces. If I see one, no matter where it is I have to pick it up!
                              I suppose one of the reasons my house doesn't get reallyessy is that it's just me here when I go off on one.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

When's O2M back? I miss her.

Comment

Working...
                                X